Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

PRAYER REQUEST

Today is my husbands birthday! He is finally my age! LOL! But today is a very sad day. I need all of you to please lift up my husband and our phamily in prayer.. His mother  took a turn for the worse. We are driving down there shortly. Please pray. There is so much sadness but rejoicing because my mother-in-law is a Christian woman and frankly I am jealous she will be meeting the Lord!

I ask you all to pray for us today. I will be back tomorrow. Pray we can manage all that is going on. Blessings to all of you here! I love each one of you!

9 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

You, your husband and his Mother are in my prayers! Stay Strong!

PeggyR said...

Your family is in my prayers!

Cat Russell said...

Happy Birthday to your husband..
Sending prayers your way..

Intense Guy said...

Take care and be safe.

Rose said...

wishing a safe trip. i will be praying for yuo and your family

Dogmom Diva said...

Anne, wish Avery a Happy Birthday from us and safe travels down south..with you in prayer and spirit:)

hugs
Barb

RCUBEs said...

May God's strength and comfort surround you. Blessings.

Chatty Crone said...

You ALL are in my prayers tonight. sandie

Blue Creek Home said...

Know that Alex and I are lifting all of you up in our prayers.
Be safe.
Rhonda