Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

ALWAYS PRAYERS

I want to ask everyone who stops by today to please be in prayer. I am not sure what is going on at the office but prayer is needed.

I ask each and everyone to remember me today as well as my phamily.

I am praying and wake up in prayer and fall asleep at night in prayer. I see things in this world that would make me fearful if I did not have Christ as my center.


2 Chronicles 20:15 (New American Standard Bible)

 15and he said, "Listen, all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem and King Jehoshaphat: thus says the LORD to you, '(A)Do not fear or be dismayed because of this great multitude, for (B)the battle is not yours but God's.

14 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

You got it, Anne :) :) :) Prayers going up for you, your family, your workplace!!!! Continue to trust Him even now :) :) Love ya lots. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Jane said...

Absolutely, Anne. Many prayers coming your way today. You have many blogging friends who are thinking of you!

Jane

Parsley said...

You bet ya! We need to support each other with prayer.

Intense Guy said...

Mine has joined the list...

Anonymous said...

Anne...thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving lovely comments...I am praying for you...GOD knows your needs and I am lifting your name to him that he would protect you and your family...
HUGS ~victoria~

Chatty Crone said...

You have it from me too - hope everything is okay for you Anne.

sandie

Rose said...

thinking and praying for you. rose

Pamela Kellogg said...

Hi Anne, something nice happened for you today! You are the winner of my sewing art quilt: http://www.kittyandme.com/

You can find my email address there.
Please email me with your address so I can mail your prize to you!

Congratulations!

Pam

Nikki (Sarah) said...

I will pray too...everything will turn out ok....because He'll never let you down....never..

GardenOfDaisies said...

Sure thing, prayer being said for you at work. (Please say one for my hubby too.)

Denise said...

Standing in prayer with you sweetie.

Sue McPeak said...

Thinking of you, your work family and family at home. With your faith, I just know things will work out...Sue

Karen said...

Praying God will direct your steps. I was just meditating on Jehoshaphat. What a great truth for us today.

Jenny said...

Of course. Prayers for whatever you need coming your way.