Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

PINK TREASURES

Welcome to Pink Saturday! I hope you have stopped by Beverly's to thank her for hosting this weekly post. It is so much fun and she works so hard so everyone can enjoy it. I had some new pink treasures to share with you and I am not sure what happened to my photos. My husband locked them into the photo gallery and I can not display them.

So I am sharing an internet image of the breast cancer awareness ribbon today.

 This is a yummy looking treat with zero calories. We can continue to support this cause and help spread awareness of the deadly disease known as breast cancer.

I usually feature a pinkie or two here but because of my chaotic situation here with this news that we suddnely have to move I hope you will understand. Please continue to pray. It is the only answer I find comfort in. Thanks and enjoy the pink sweetness of Pink Saturdays.

16 comments:

Denise said...

Your family is very much in my prayers sweetie, love you.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Very cute, Anne! Praying for you. Happy Pink Saturday!

Blessings,
Sandi

Blue Creek Home said...

Dear Anne,

I am so very sorry that things are difficult for you right now. I just stopped and prayed a special pray on your behalf.

My Pink Saturday post is about breast cancer also.

Blessings
Rhonda

Char said...

I love a treat with no calories. I will continue to pray for you and your family. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Unknown said...

Being in a state of flux is no fun, I know. Your phamily will be in my prayers. Happy Pink Saturday.

Unknown said...

G'morn sweet friend ~ What a cute message & presentation ... catches one immediately.

Hope the move & all is settling down for you quickly. You are sooo precious, Anne.

Have a beautiful PS ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Anne, you know I always say prayers and especially for you right now..hang in there..

hugs
Barb

kim said...

I will pray for your moving situation that all gets better. kim at sillshill.blogspot.com I will also pray for your family and hopeing for better days. Enjoyed reading your posts.

Heather said...

hope the move is swift and easy for you and your family!!!!! Love the no calorie treat!

nancy said...

Those cupcake looks delish.. At least we don't have to worry about the calories..LOL. Thanks for sharing for the Breats Cancer Awareness.
Nancy

It's Just Dottie said...

You are so cute!!! I am praying for you. We serve a mighty God and He knows our every need.
Dottie

Chatty Crone said...

I love the pink cupcake and I will pray for you - I know that it must be a stressful time for you. sandie

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

I am praying for you and your family.

Thank you for stopping by today! Your name has been tossed in the hat twice!!

xxoo

LV said...

A very nice Pink Saturday making us more aware of this dread disease. You did just fine. Who knows, this move might be the right thing for you. Trust all goes well.

Jeanne said...

Hi Coralie, I like the no calories cupcake. Very cute. I was surprised to know you are suddenly moving. I can understand what you are going through. Bill's job moved us on an average of every five years and it was always sudden. You have my prayers and blessings for a smooth and good moving experience. It is never easy to move.

Hugs, Jeanne

Intense Guy said...

I'm sorry that things are difficult for you. I hope you and yours are okay.