Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

LOVE IS....

Love is....a soft touch! After a wonderful phamily holiday filled with wonderful memories, great food and good company Sweets and I just want to retire to our comfy bed and read! We enjoy this quiet evening time sometime just reading side by side. I am currently reading Jan Karon's latest novel "In the Company of Others". She is a favorite author and I have read all of her books! He is figuring the bills for the New Year with our first house payment due in about 14 days!
Please come join this fun filled Love is..with us.
Marydon and Sherry

7 comments:

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

It sounds like a great evening. I enjoying doing the budget,it's fun and a challenge. Anne, your blog was not coming up when I clicked on your blog #45 it went to a survey.I just fixed so others will be able to visit.
God Bless,
Ginger

Abramyan Avenue said...

I am so with you on relaxing in bed reading! But who am I kidding? It's past midnight, the girls don't have sleep on their mind, my husband has a friend over and I am catching up on blogs! Oh well!!

Chatty Crone said...

Or even a soft reply sometimes shows love . . . sandie

Shirl said...

Hello, Merry Christmas, I'm still making my PS visits.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Thank you also for you prayers for my son! Your recent posts are all so pretty!
Have a Happy New Year! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Intense Guy said...

Sounds like you have the more enjoyable of the reading...

:)

GwendolynKay said...

Hello Anne,
Thank you for the card and the family letter. I am glad that you got the fabric and I God will bless it and bless you and the other's who are doing this for AngleDawn. I am enjoying the down time now that Christmas is over. Reading is on my list of things to do this winter.
Blessings and hugs~
Gwenny

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I'm gad you had a good Christmas Anne! You are blessed with a wonderful family.