Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

NOTHING FANCY

 Hi everyone! I am offering you a special New Year Wish today!! Sitting at work waiting for the snow to arrive in feet I hear!
I feel like we live in Arizona as the ground has been brown all month long!
I am not an avid snow driver these days and my Sweets dropped me here early. Time to hit the time clock and get into the swing of our last day until the New Year.
May God richly bless each and everyone of you! I love all of you so much!
Stay happy and healthy in the coming here and watch for me here!

1. "How can I repay the Lord for all His goodness to me?" Psalm 116:12
2. "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."  Phillipians 4:13
3. "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, the old has gone, the new has come."  2 Corinthians 5:17
4. "May He give you the desires of your heart and may all your plans succeed."  Psalm 20:4
5. "Because of the Lord's great love we are not comsumed, for His compassion never fails. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, The Lord is my portion, therefore  I will wait for Him."  Lamentations 3: 22-24

I will publish more favorite quotes for the New Year this weekend which is a long one for me.

7 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy New Year Ann Sweetie...
We have so much to be thankful for in 2010. I know I am thankful for my health and that you found a permanent home of your own. We are both so lucky sweetie.

No snow here, nope not any. I will pass it all your way. I can't wait to see photos of all that drops down. Be safe sweet friend and stay warm.

Many hugs and SO much love, Sherry

The Boston Lady said...

Happy New Year wishes from a new follower to a new blogfriend. Ann

Marilyn said...

Happy New Year to you and your family. Out here on the eastern plains it has been snowing a little today, with some light wind so far! Just small drifts. Hope there is more on the way so the wheat farmers will have moisture for their crops. It's nice to have a week after Christmas before we go back to school. ♥♫

Heather said...

Sunday is supposed to bring back the snow to us again. It is melting right now.

I love the verses you picked. They are comfort verses I think.

I hope 2011 is a good one for you.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Anne!

Thanks for you visit and catching up with me! I hope your snowstorm will not be too bad.

A very happy, healthy new year full of many blessings to you and your family!

{{Hugs}}

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Anne and Happy New Year to you and the fam..hope it's full of blessings and stress free, you had a full plate this year, as did we:)

hugs
Barb

Ann said...

Dropping by to wish you a fantastic New Year and thank you for all your wonderful comments in 2010.
Ann