Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

THE FAMILY CIRCUS

We have been hit with several days of frigid temperatures dipping into below zero and all that sort of bone chilling weather. Yet during these times I truly love ice cream! I am trying to be good so I buy sorbet and the combination of chocolate and raspberry or chocolate with mango is truly wonderful. I also have some lemon on hand. Sorbet is good because it is sweet yet not filling like a huge slice of cake or pie! Hmm....

So I wanted to share this cute Family Circus cartoon with you and my short note about creamy frozen treats!
I have not been participating in many of my favorite meme's because of the dire situation we had here with my Sweet's brother. The details are awful and gorey and because I was raised in such a loving and kind environment it is very difficult for me to deal with this.

I love knowing all of you and I want you to know that I get so tickled when you stop by. I could use the company. Come say hello soon. I could put the tea kettle on or pour you a steaming cup of hot coffee.
Thanks to google for these images. I am having some difficulties getting my photos from my camera to come out and play!

4 comments:

Donnie said...

I'm so sorry you and yours are going through these valleys. My prayers are with you all. I would love to be sharing a cuppa with you and helping you through this. Take care sweetie.

PBKISSES said...

We too are having COLD weather, and I, for some reason, have also been craving ice cream...go figure! I am so sorry to hear of your trials. Prayers and blessings to you!

Heather said...

I do hope it warms up for you too. It has been rather chilly here. I used to give momma ice cream every night. She really loved ice cream and you remind me of her with your love of ice cream. I like the family circus picture. I love family circus.

I do hope things work out for you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers

Judie said...

I LOVE creamy frozen treats--as long as they have no calories!!