Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cat Versuses Dog!

Roxie was taking a nap and snoring away when Boots walked up to her and swiped at her! We had a near dog vs. cat fight! Boots is a big ole cat weighing about 25 lbs. Roxie is a svelte 5 pound Chihuahua. I think Boot is just getting on in years and has little tolerance for anyone and anything! He is a strange cat. Rose, on the othr hand think she is the sister of Roxie!

Come join Tuesday's Show and Tail! Come join Angela and all of us over at Tuesday Show and Tail! Let's see if blogger posts my photos!

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Siblings... What can you do...

Mike Golch said...

Cats do love doing that.

Terra said...

Beautiful cat and dog. I chuckled when I read this, just had to, as I pictured the big cat and the small dog.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Reminds me of that movie Cats and Dogs.

Parsley said...

Of course you know my affection for dogs and Chihuahuas but kitty is adoreable too!

I've missed seeing your posts and comments Anne. So glad to hear from you.

Chatty Crone said...

They are like two kids aren't they? sandie

Unknown said...

My cat used to slap my chihuahua all the time and he was so good natured about it. He was such a sweetie that he won her over.

Intense Guy said...

*Giggles*

That dog will learn that cat someday... and it will be sorry!

*Laffs*