Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

AN EARLY WISH; HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

I am joining Beverly for Pink Saturday and giving a tribute to St. Paddy's Day! My Sweets is half Irish so my phamily celebrates with corned beef and cabbage each year! I love Maxine so I had to share this cute cartoon with you! Leave it to Maxine to think of this leperchaun kicking humor! What is your favorite jelly belly flavor? I am partial to cotton candy and pear! If you want a kick try some jalapeno flavored jelly bellys. I borrowed a few google images to share here. Visit some Pinkies and join in the green and pink fun today!

Please keep Nick in your prayers. He running in a track and field event in Boulder today. He runs at 9:00 A.M., 11:30 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. It will be a long excitement filled day for us but there is a wicked fire raging in the Left Hand Canyon area so keeps us all in your prayers. Here is Nick in his newest track and field gear! When he gets home I will post the super cool new running shoes he wears!

10 comments:

Sue McPeak said...

Good Luck to Nick...Cool Running, Nick! You know how I love Maxine...she's a Kick!

Anne, thanks so much for the sweet card...got it yesterday! You are a Dear Friend and so very thoughtful...I feel LUCKY and Fortunate to have you as a FRIEND!

Happy Pink Saturday and Saint Patricks Day!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Anne,

It's been a long time since I've had those yummy jelly belly candies. let's see, I always like popcorn and chocolate pudding. I pretty much liked all the flavors, except for black licorice :) :) Have a great weekend. love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

TexWisGirl said...

I'm partial to cherry and black licorice, so Heather, just pass those black ones my way, okay? :)

Donnie said...

Good luck to Nick. Popcorn is my favorite jellybelly flavor. Yum.

Anonymous said...

Anne,

Thanks for the wee smile this morning! Good luck to Nick. I don't like jelly beans regardless of the flavor -- too sweet for me.

Your Friend,
Deborah

Jules said...

I love watermelon and cherry flavor jelly belly's!! Yum!!

Good luck to Nick!

Deanna said...

Gotta love that Maxine! My favorite flavor of Jelly Belly is sugar free Juicy Pear.

I'm having Jelly Bean Count Contest....come on over and take a guess!

Happy Pink and Green Saturday
Deanna :D

Heather said...

I don't particularly like jelly beans. I will just send them all everyone else's way!!!! Good luck Nick!

Dogmom Diva said...

I'll take all those jelly beans that no one wants, any flavor fine!

Hope Nick had a good meet, I am just now getting here..

got your cute card, thanks Anne..and the pattern..will get on that!

hugs
Barb

LV said...

Enjoyed visiting with you and Maxine. I love that silly woman.