Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

LOVE IS... LIVING FOR EACH OTHER!

I am so late posting! I am late posting Love is... and my Spiritual Sunday posts as well as today's Tuesday Show and Tail! It is all bloggers fault! The crazy site would not allow me to post any pictures including my own! Drat! Drat! Double Drat! So I am posting my Love is...first. This is my Sweets and I. Living for each other. We do most everything together. I have a breakfast get together with my girlfriends from our days working at the hospital together. They are the tight knit bond that I love and cherish. We know each other and have been through thick and thin together. So I do have a life without  Sweets but I like to spend a lot of time with him. Often we do not answer our phone at night and we spend time just being together. I really like it. We recently bought new shoes for running and walking together. We also are getting our basement organized so we can work out there together. I hope you like the Love is... although it is late. Stop by and visit Marydon andSherry who share in this fun Love is.. post.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I've been there and done that with blogger too Anne! I've also been having problems with my internet provider. Who knows if it will go out now or tomorrow type of thing and when it goes out who knows how long it will take before I get it back.

I love your Love Is! That is sweet that you and your sweetie are close like that. Hope you have fun on your walks together!

Have a Great Day!
Angela

Chatty Crone said...

Very sweet Anne. sandie