Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

LET'S PLAY BALL!

"People ask me what I do in the winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for Spring." Rogers Hornsby

I have a great picture I shot of the Coors Field park where my Rockies play ball. But blogger isn't letting me post it so I hope you like the quote.

Sweets and I spend a lot of time in the Spring/Summer/Fall watching these guys play ball! My late father loved it and I came out of the womb yelling "Play ball!"

So here are some google images of my Rockies home field and I hope you like my quote. I think about it  alot in the winter.

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

ha ha. My hubby LOVES the criss-cross grass patterns of ball fields. In our first house, he tried so hard to imitate it on our front yard. :)

Donnie said...

I used to go to the game when I was younger and the Yankees played the Dodgers. Loved baseball games and could always meet some cute guys there...lol....Looks like you bring a cute guy.

Susan Anderson said...

It's a great quote and one that fits my second oldest son. He's a baseball fan, big-time.

=)

LV said...

I am not a baseball fan. It takes them too long to get going sometimes. I have never been to a professional game. I might enjoy it.

Diann said...

I'm looking forward to ballgames. My nephews all play and we try to go to as many of their games as possible.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Love the quote! ey are just darling!! Love the egg! Thank you for entering my apron giveaway, good luck!

Carol