Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE THEIR PETS!

I had a neat post to put up for the Tuesday Show and Tail but blogger was not allowing me to upload my pictures! So I enlisted the aid of google images and found some folks who look like their pets! I think these photos are terrific!  I am particularly fond of the Gene Simmons and Cat photo! Ha Ha Ha!
Now please come join Angela for this fun meme. I love seeing all the great animals. pets and such that people come up with! This is so much fun and it will certainly put a big smile on your face!

Note: Please pray today for baby Ellianna, her button is on my sidebar. Remember this verse while praying. "I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord." 1 Samuel 1:27-28

You may read her story at Linda's

15 comments:

Heather said...

funny pictures!

Elaine said...

I'm amazed at how some do look alike. who puts this stuff together? Great pictures

Tete said...

That's always funny when pets look like their owners! There were many that I had not seen before here! Well done!
Hope you are able to get blogger to working again- mine has been fine. Had some trouble a couple weeks ago.
Hugs- Tete

Donnie said...

That is too funny. I have noticed that people (Don & I) that live together for a super long time tend to look like each other too.

Jenny said...

Oh geez, you nailed this. Perfect pictures.

Sending prayers.

Intense Guy said...

Who's the last person?

:)

Angela said...

Those were good Anne! It is amazing how much they look alike! Now if only I could be as cute as Jazz or Two... hehehe

I'll pray for your friend.

Tuesdays' Show & Tail!
Angela

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness - they DO look a like! sandie

ClassyChassy said...

Those were some cute photos - esp the last one!!! Have a great day!

DaCraftyLady said...

oh those are so cute.. LOL and so true...people tend to have pets that are a mirror image of them. :) loved the post...Debb

The Boston Lady said...

Anne, these were so clever! I love the Gene Simmons one! That baby will be in my thoughts. Ann

Mari said...

These are so funny! It's amazing how much some of these people resemble their pet!

Splendid Little Stars said...

too funny!

Jenny said...

I love these! Thanks for the smile.

Anonymous said...

Great site, very impressive.

generic nolvadex