Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

PRAYERS FOR MARY

 I have to ask you for prayers for Mary. I will fill you in on the details later but this is in regard to a medical situation. She means the world to me so all your prayers are most appreciated.

I have been having a tough week, Monday was by far the worst day since I can not remember when! Car problems! Mary was hospitalized! Work was plain hateful and awful. Then the Lord said to me

1 Peter 4 (New American Standard Bible)

1 Peter 4

Keep Fervent in Your Love
 1Therefore, since (A)Christ has [a]suffered in the flesh, (B)arm yourselves also with the same purpose, because (C)he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin,  2(D)so as to live (E)the rest of the time in the flesh no longer for the lusts of men, but for the (F)will of God.

I said Lord you really like to make a point don't you? I am currently awaiting His answer.
Life is full of so many hardships, heartaches, hatefulness and bitter attitudes. I have to prayer because otherwise I will end up knocking my head against a padded wall and that my friends is something I never want to experience!

So I wait for the Lord and that ole devil makes me think some unpleasant thoughts and I have to chase him away with the blood of Christ covering me!

I have missed everyone here but life has been tough this week. Pray for wisdom for me and the strength for Him to carry me through it all.

I appreciate you all more than you can ever imagine!

Love and Hugs!

My blogger is not letting me post my photo to go with this post! Such a day!

9 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Keeping Mary and you in my prayers! Sending you a big hug. Linda

TexWisGirl said...

Sending good thoughts and prayers to you and yours...

Chatty Crone said...

I'll be keeping you both in my prayers too. sandie

Donnie said...

You all and Mary are in my prayers. Stay strong and here's a {{{Hug}}}.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

praying for Mary...and for you...when I read this I thought of that poem about footprints and seeing only one set b/c He carries us when we can't.....sending you hugs.

The Boston Lady said...

I have you and Mary in my thoughts. Ann

Heather said...

will pray for both you and mary! I hope your week gets better.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Tucking Mary and you in prayer. Such struggles going on now, pray keeps us in touch with each other and God.

Jenny said...

OH Anne, it seems like so many are having health struggles these days. I'm sorry to hear about Mary and will keep her in my prayers.