Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

TEA COZIES

I have been looking for tea cozies. I had a nice little collection of teapots and I want to get a few tea cozies to add to my collection. I love tea and keeping it warmer while visiting with a dear friend can be a great benefit!
I choose some google images to share with you for Pink Saturday. I hope you will join Beverly in wishing her a joyful Pink Saturday and thank her for hosting this each week. Also check out many of the other pinkies. Each week I am trying to work my way through the list of fun folks involved in this weekly pink fest.
Also enjoy a few pinj google images of pink treats to share with your tea buddies.
Enjoy your weekend!
I have a quick addition to add here. The pink kitty tea cozie belongs to Ruth. A lady she knows made the cute little kitty cozie. I saw her comment and went over to her blog, Please go join her, she has everything tea related. I think I was meant to meet Ruth so I hope she stops by soon. I am always using google images but I do make mention that they are not mine. I need to take a class so I can learn more photo positive way to use my own photos. I do love that kitty!

21 comments:

Coloradolady said...

I just love your tea cozies. I think I used to have one, but can not find it now!! And now, I am hungry, looking at all those yummy treats!

Wanda Metcalf said...

I have just started seeing these cute tea cozy's. I love them! The cat is adorable. Oh boy I could really get into trouble with all those sweet little teacakes too!!

Happy Pink Saturday

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Love your tea cozies. As for the sweets...hummmm they look so good. HPS

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

PRETTY!

Summer Gypsy said...

I will have one of each of those delicious looking pastries! YUM!! I love the tea cozies. How neat to collect them. Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Pink Saturday!
:)Marilyn

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I was given a hand knit tea cozy from a friend from London. She hadn't used it in years. Let me tell you it is not very pretty. But, it works so good. My tea is still hot after an hour or two. I've been looking for a fairly easy knit pattern so I can make another one in better colors. They are quite dear in price.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I forgot to add that mine slips over the tea pot with a hole for both the handle and the spout so you don't need to remove it while pouring the tea.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Great pinks today!! I too am looking for some tea cozies!!

HPS!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Of course I love the cat tea cozy!
...and all the pink yummies.
Have a very happy Pink Saturday (())

Donnie said...

Loved the cozies but I think I love the cakes more. Yum.

Antiques And Teacups said...

Goodness...the pink cat tea cozy is from my website...Antiques And Teacups. The photo came from Google? That's a shock!
Ruth

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love the cat tea cozy!

Heather said...

love the treats and the tea cosies!!!! I love tea too!

Chatty Crone said...

Love your pink tea cozies - love the pink cakes - and love tea too.

sandie♥

LV said...

These are great and would be nice to share with someone. Loved having you drop by for a visit.

Dogmom Diva said...

Love the tea cozies, they shouldnt be too difficult to sew I wouldn't imagine!

hugs
Barb

bj said...

Thanks so much for stopping by. Blogland is getting so big, so many parties, so much going on that I get lost sometimes. :)) Hope all is good with you and yours.
Come back really soon and plezzzzz bring one of these pink goodies with you.:)
xo bj

Anne said...

The pink cakes looks so yummy.. Visiting back here

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Love them and those cakes look great!


~ Gabriela ~

Unknown said...

G'morn sweet friend ~ So love that cozy ... & all those yummy goodies. I didn't get to do PS this week ... hopefully next week.

Have missed you, Anne. How are thing coming along?

TTFN ~
Huggers & love,
Me

Antiques And Teacups said...

Thanks for the attribution. I appreciate it! I only have the pink one left of the 5 I had in different colors.
Ruth