Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

YOU'VE GOT MAIL!

I love heading to work and seeing an e mail pop up from my Sweets! I am pretty strict about using my personal e mail for personal business but I have to use it for work too and often check e mails from our billing gal Teresa. If I see my Sweets sent me an e mail I often take a quick peek. He sends me some silly stuff. He also says silly things. As we were rising this morning I said, "Gee I hope that darn dishwasher is nearly done!". I started it at 5:00 A.M.! He said "Perhaps a monkey is inside cleaning the dishes one at a time!"  This is the sense of humor I deal with daily. I have been thinking about that monkey all day long!


7 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like you and your hubby have a wonderful relationship.
You have so many links on your blog. Your a busy girl! Thanks for stopping over at my blogs. I am following you, I guess I was but I hadn't put you into a folder in my reader. Hope your having a nice weekend.

TexWisGirl said...

cute! I love humor in a hubby!

Mollye said...

love you sister girl.

Donnie said...

I don't have a dishwasher. Can I borrow your monkey...lol...

Unknown said...

G'day sweet Anne ~
I love this one ... cute monkey ... I so love it when hubby calls or writes an email ... makes the day brighter.

Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Intense Guy said...

Imagine a monkey with dish pan hands.. what would that lady that did the old Palmolive ads say to that?

Jenny said...

Hmmm...maybe that's why my dishwasher isn't working so hard...my monkey is on strike - ha!