Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

A Halloween Treat! Pretty in pink and then some

Now are these two cute? My nephew Sean and his sister Sarah! Doesn't she make an adorable Strawberry Shortcake?

 Her brother is so intense! Do you know who he is in costume?
Then there is Ari. My little niece with her bumble bee costume. Isn't she cute as a bug?

I thought you might like some pink Halloween treats too along with some Breast Cancer Awareness reminders:


Watch this video too. Then stop by Beverly's.
Enjoy the weekend filled with pinkness. Please pray for Nick and his team mates as they compete in the State Cross Country meet tomorrow. It is bittersweet for me because this is the end of cross country season and Nick has participated in cross country since he was a 7th grader and he has attended the state championship meet as a sophomore,junior and senior in high school. I pray that he and his team mates will have a strong finish and they will run with integrity and heart like they always do. I pray that all participates will use good character tomorrow and run with confidence and kind hearts. Amen
 "The distance is nothing; it is only the first step that is difficult."--Cicero

4 comments:

Ann said...

Precious trick-or-treaters I must say. We love to see all the little ones enjoy dressing up. Come over and see my story today about breast cancer, I think you will enjoy it. Happy Halloween and Pink Sat.
Ann

Theresa said...

Oh those little trick-or-treaters are just too darn cute:) I can't wait to see my little ones all dressed up! Thanks for the pinkies!

Enjoy your weekend dear friend, HUGS!

NanaDiana said...

What cute kids. I'm not sure what Sean is but it must be a superhero of some kind...or a StarWars character? The kids are darling! xo Diana

Heather said...

Love the pictures of the little trick or treaters! I hope everything goes well for Nick and team tomorrow! Have a good day!


Heather