Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Love is... and Blue Monday

Ah.....this is picture perfect for my Sweets and me. I hope you visit Marydon and share your favorite Love is today.


Here is Rose getting cozy in the sunshine! She loves the window at the head of our bed and likes to look through the sheer new curtains I put up for the Spring and Summer. I like the new comforter and window covers we got. They are a pretty shade of turquoise and they have a brown design swirling in the fabric.  I thought they would fit into the Blue Monday theme. I need to get a cool day to share the rest of the bedroom with you. It is so hot that I find it hard to concentrate on anything except staying cool.
This is one of the two coordinating pillows to complete our bedroom look.
A daytime view of the sheer curtains.
This is the matching sheet set that I bought with my comforter set and a darker turquoise blue pillow case to add more color!

I hope you will visit Sally and share your blues today.

16 comments:

Cottage and Broome said...

Love your sheer drapes, so pretty. Thanks for stopping by, Laura

NanaDiana said...

Hi Annie! Love your bedding. I hope you have a wonderful LOVE IS Monday- xo Diana

LadyD Piano said...

I love the color scheme and Rose is adorable.
Very nice photos!


http://ladyd-books.blogspot.com/2012/07/car-show-and-garden-party.html

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful blues. No wonder Rose found the blue so enjoyable.

Happy Blue Monday, Anne.

PS Your link was defective. As soon as I leave this comment, I'll fix it.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love your blue linens, Anne and your sweet kitty. Happy Blue Monday!

Elaine said...

SO pretty..blue tends to make us feel cool. Thank you for leaving so many comments on my blog ..you are a dear sweet lady.

cassandrasminicorner said...

That's so sweet.. Scratching the back is so hard:(

Visiting for BM- hope you can stop by..

http://www.harpsterschronicle.com/2012/07/beach-ball.html

joanne said...

great capture of 'kitty in blues'...she looks sweet

Denise said...

Enjoyed your blues.

Jeanne said...

Hello Anne, We are home from our camping trip with our children and grands. Lots of rain and lots of fun.
I am so happy to be home for a while for a change. HA!

Your blue and brown comforter is so pretty. The latest color combination and it looks great. a happy color and it looks like your sweet cat agrees.

Our weather here in the mountains is in the mid to low 80's. Wonderful weather for the summer. We sure are blessed to live here. I hope it cools down where you live soon.
Happy Blue Monday,
Hugs, Jeanne

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

These are very popular colors now. I am looking forward to changing our rooms when it cools down so I can open the windows to paint . Have a blessed week. Debbie

Unknown said...

So love the curtains & the bedspread & linens. I'll scratch your back ... too cute!

Sorry I haven't been around much ... so busy with our feedsack business.

Hope all is going well & Nick is excited about getting off to school.

TTFN ~
Hugs~
Marydon

my little cottage said...

nice post thanks for sharing...i found your blog thrue other bloggers looking for to visit more...blessings

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love your new bedding!
I want to also thank you for your visits to my blog and all your kind comments! Your visits always bring a smile to my face!!

Hugs,
Deb

Annesphamily said...

I am behind, it is just what happens when you have a HECTIC work day and suffer migraines! Ack!Ugh! I ewill viist all later this evening! Thaks for all the sweet comments. Love and blessings to all! Anne

Cathy said...

That's a beautiful picture of Rose. I like the curtains very much.