Pages

Follow by Email

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Treats

This really is a two tier server that I own from Princess House and their retired Vintage Garden collection. I am filling it for Valentine's Day! Hmmm.let's see what sounds good....
I found these lacey pink heart cookies! They look always too pretty to eat but I bet I could, how about you?
Red and white mini cupcake bouquets! Creative, talented design yet I am thinking, yummy too!

Sweet conversation brownie bites. These look delicious and I bet they taste even better than the chalky conversation hearts we had as kids! We filled our two tier server. How about a tall glass of ice cold milk? A steaming cup of tea or a latte? What's your pleasure.

Now swing over to Beverly and the Pink Saturday crowd. Do you know that last week I visited everyone of the pinkies? I was thinking about my sweet friend CC who passed away in 2010. She inspired me to visit everyone and leave a comment so I was finally able to do it! Join me today and spread your pinks around!


Happy Valentine's Day!



16 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I'll be your Valentine! lol sandie

Annesphamily said...

Sandie you can be my Valentine any time!

LV said...

Anne, wish I could join you for one of these treats. Trust you and family are well. I visisted all of the Pink Saturday participate once, that was a job. Never got many in return tho. I truly miss CC. Really like your purple. Did you do it?

Victoria said...

Your cookies are very lovely.
Happy Pink Saturday !

Patty Sumner said...

Happy Valentine's Day and some wonderful ideas for a special day. Of course, I would I do not think whatever you use that looks that tasty would last for long.. BLessings!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Anne your tiered tray is gorgeous! I would love to join you for some Valentine treats!
hugs,
Linda

Carol Z said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Everything looks yummy, but I'm partial to the cookies. So enjoying Pink Saturday and meet the nicest folks.

Theresa said...

It all looks so yummy! I LOVE those little bouquet cupcakes:) I bet they taste as good as they look! Have a blessed weekend, HUGS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving all the yumminess!!!

Ann said...

What a lovely tray, anything in it would be perfect!!!I'm lovin those cupcake bouquets--I think I might copy that one. How fun to help your Son plan on his Valentine date! Have a wonderful day of worship.
Ann

Terry said...

Those pink heart cookies are gorgeous! I love beautiful delicious cookies! Yum!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Terry

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

ummmm tea please and one of each of the goodies ( oink oink ) : )
(())

Dewena Callis said...

That two-tiered server will be so useful year round.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Jim said...

Beautiful blooms.

Jenny said...

That server is beautiful and your treats look scrumptious!

Denise said...

Yummy.