1. I use to love eating Ellis Tamales from the can (LOL) and I would smother them in ketchup!
2. I own dozens of cookbooks and yet my hubby is a much better cook than me!
3. I have a letter written to me by Tom Landry. In case you don't know him, he was one of the greatest coaches in the NFL and spent many years with the Dallas Cowboys.
4. I have no musical talents. ;-( but...
5. I love to dance!
6. I have never been a fan of Tom Cruise and his recent appalling comments comparing himself to our military personnel made me physical ill!
7. My first car was a 1972 Canary Yellow Dodge Swinger. I loved that car.
8. I read at least twenty books in the winter. My book shelves are overflowing with lots of great reads!
9. My hubby and I wore the same jean size when we were newlyweds!
10. My taste in music ranges from Opera to Rap and everything in between!
A friend I have known for over eleven years told me today she was born in Lima, Ohio! I love those fun facts! Share a few here with me today about you!