Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Love is.../Blue Monday

Hi, you will be shocked today! A very short post for me! I tend to get "wordy"! LOL!

I was challenged at Facebook to do the five day challenge and post three things that make my heart grateful. This Love is... says it best! I miss all the gals who use to participate in Love is...If you have them or love them share one with me please.
Found this at pinterest. The pale blue touches adds such elegance to this gorgeous vanity. I would sit there, even for a few minutes a day, and just dream! Sigh! Please tell Blue Monday and sweet smiling Sally you want to share some blue too. Have a super day everyone!


Someone I love lots needs to see this.

7 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Very elegant, indeed. I'm thinking, like something the late Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis might use?
I especially like that little ring(?) on the back of m'lady's chair!

Intense Guy said...

I wouldn't be allowed to sit at the chair - I'd get it dirty.

:)

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

That's a nice 'Love is' today! Very nice vanity - I think I would hang out there all day....might not be good! Lol! Love the quote - something that is sometimes difficult to learn. xo Karen

Leovi said...

Delicious blue, soft and delicate, wonderful mirror!

Gillena Cox said...

thanks for the visit at my blog; have a great day

much love...

LV said...

I would not know how to act wit ha vanity that looked like that. Good hearing from you. Trust all is well with you and family. Yes, you are a talker, but love it.

Little Wandering Wren said...

Some great quotes here for P's and Q's I especially like your Queenisms and hope you and me get some time to ourselves and a haircut soon!!
Have a lovely week
Wren x