Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Day 9: Happy Birthday Nick/ My BoJon Heritage/ Birthday and Anniversary Wishes for Heaven

I loved this photo of Nick from middle school 2008. He has always loved sports so there are lots of photos sharing his love. He is 23 today! Happy birthday Nick! Celebrating with Noelle's bestie Crystal who turned 40 earlier this week. Crystal has a new home so we are watching the Bronco preseason game as well as the UFC fight too. We will have cake and pizza. Ah....such fun!
March 7, 2014 at the Amory in NYC watching Nick run indoor track. What an exciting time that was!


My sister Pat and her husband Gary would have been married 60 years on August 18, 2016. We lost both of them and I especially miss my sister. She was a wealth of information and wonderful ear to listen to you. She was a beautiful bride even though I was a tiny toddler back then. Miss her so much.
Auntie Ang would have celebrated her birthday on August 19th. She is the reason I exercised my strong will. She was strong willed too and we had so much fun always shopping and having lunch together. She is a gem and I miss her so much.
To Auntie Ang in heaven.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Nick,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Sorry about your losses. I know the missing part very well.

Have a blessed day my friend. ♥♥♥

Edna B said...

Once again, I love your family photos. It's so good when families celebrate things together. Your Auntie Ang was quite beautiful.

You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

My Tata's Cottage said...

Thank you ladies , traveling across Kansas after missing lots of time due to a terrible accident on the two lane road of I-70. We are traveling East the traffic was backed up on West side and forty minutes down the road we finally saw an emergency vehicle headed there .,one sporty car was in the ditch and passenger side was toast!

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday Nick!!!!