Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thursday Thoughts and More


I don't like social media,  I see so much negativity. I will get that out of the way right here and right now. I think our health care system stinks! I just had a very annoying experience at my providers office. It seems to me, doctors just don't care anymore.

I wanted to feel worse than I already do but then I saw one of our pastors in a brief clip sharing one of his sermons. He talked about being God's perfect creation. Of course, we are on a lifelong journey but these words I am going to carry everywhere I go.

I like these words from that Scripture best:

Hebrews 10:14New American Standard Bible (NASB)

14 For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are [a]sanctified. 



Anyone with a chronic illness can relate to this. I am blessed not to have any. 

Bicycle Fence. I have not had a chance to visit with Theresa at Good Fences so I found this unusual fence made with bicycles. I thought it was different and wanted to share it. Google has lots of fun things to share!
Here is another one. It is cute but not very practical. I thought the bicycle fences would make a good alphabet share too for the letter 

I hope you will stop by again very soon. I am trying to post here as often as I can. Sometime life just gets in the way. So I will do my very best. Have a wonderful day.


8 comments:

Ida said...

Yes it was sad when Theresa stopped doing GF but great that Gosia took it over. - I like your bicycle fences. - Also that was a good thing that your pastor said. Sometimes we need to realize that there is always someone out there that has worse problems then we do & be thankful for the things we have.

Sandee said...

I'm thankful for each and every day. There are those that are struggling with huge issues so I don't focus on my small issues.

Love the bicycle fence. That's really neat.

Have a blessed day and weekend, Anne. ♥♥♥

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely photos of 2 unique fences ~ love the bicycle one ~ thanks ~

Wishing you a Happy and Peaceful Weekend ~ ^_^

NanaDiana said...

It is hard to see someone that struggles with chronic illness just trying to get through life, isn't it? I, too, am sick of all the FB negativity. I think we need to go back to that old saying---if you can't say anything nice- don't say anything (or -in other words- keep your mouth shut)....lol
Have a great weekend....those bicycle fences are FUN. I posted a little FUN today, too, if you have time to pop by. xo Diana

Mevely317 said...

Those bicycle fences are soooooo cute! (Our HOA lady would have a stroke, but I still like them.)

That quote about chronic illness sure hits home! I'm going to have to share it w/ DH, and wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't copy it to put on his FB page. (Sad, that he and his daughter have to resort to these subliminal messages ... but I try not to get involved.)

Debbie Harris said...

That quote on chronic illness is SO VERY true! My desire is to be on the compassionate end.
What a great way to use up those old bicycles.

Have a blessed and glorious weekend~

Debbie Harris said...

That quote on chronic illness is SO VERY true! My desire is to be on the compassionate end.
What a great way to use up those old bicycles.

Have a blessed and glorious weekend~

Debbie Harris said...

That quote on chronic illness is SO VERY true! My desire is to be on the compassionate end.
What a great way to use up those old bicycles.

Have a blessed and glorious weekend~