Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Weekend Fun


The letter "L" today is for the word "Letters". I love a handwritten card and letter. People do not take the time to send thoughtful, well thought out wishes to people today. Everyone resorts to email and rushes through the wish without a lot of thought.
I thought I would add these pretty pink touches for Pink Saturday. I really love pink ,how about you?
I keep lots of lovely handwritten mail. my folks and in-laws are all gone along with my favorite Auntie Ang, yet I have dozens of cards and notes they sent me and my phamily throughout the years. Those, folks, are precious memories, you can not recreate. "The way to love anything is to realize it may be lost." G.K. Chesterton quote.

Oh Maxine, you are so sassy! But I need to stop hibernating and take off some winter weight too! It won't make me less smart, (wink wink).
I will see you later this evening when I join the Monday meme's. Have a beautiful SONday

4 comments:

LV said...

I am with you. Computers are nice, but has ruined personal communications. I have a lot of cards I treasure as well. Take care.

Sandee said...

My husband still writes letters. He enjoys it every so much. I do thank you cards and that's becoming a lost art too.

Have a fabulous day, Anne. Big hug. ♥♥♥

Mevely317 said...

Oh, that Chesterton quote resonates with me! I was just telling another blogger the other day how much I miss certain things (which) I used to take for granted.

Those love letter prompts are so cute. Let's see, if I get started now, I just might get something written in time for September 6. (*smile*)

Pom Pom said...

That Madge is so funny! Forty pounds! Ha!