Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A B E A U T I F U L B A B Y G I R L

Had to write a special post for my sweet friend Linda Reid Stubbs . although Linda does not blog the way she use to, and we miss you Linda, she helped her phamily welcome their latest grand girl Chloe Lanae into this world.
Congratulations to the Stubbs phamily youngest daughter Taylor and her hubby Tyler on the birth of Miss Chloe.
A baby girl....oh my goodness, my grandmother Steblay always said she felt God allowing babies into this otherwise uncertain world, shows that He is ultimately in charge and  will continue to  be.
Happiness for this precious new life and all those who will love her unconditionally. Congratulations Stubbs phamily.
Enjoy your day and if you think about it please P R A Y.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Nothing better than a new baby to make a family smile. I so remember all those precious blessings.

Have a fabulous day, honey. ♥♥♥

Mevely317 said...

Oh, I just love that saying about God allowing babies! How timely!
We've got a Chloe, as well. Hard to believe she's 19 already. Time is a thief, my friend.

Edna B said...

Best wishes and a happy life to Miss Chloe. Babies are precious. I have looked for your other blog, but can't find it. Can you put a link to it on your next post? Thanks. Have a super day, Hugs, Edna B.