Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2017

A Little Weekend Fever

I have a viral thing again!  Nothing a flu shot can protect and after my dental appointment on Monday, this bug kicked into high gear to kick me down! So I am stopping by the blog to give a few updates.
Here are some teacups that would make me feel better. I have been living on herbal tea and honey and soup.  Stop by Beverly's and visit some Pinks. It has been a challenge watching my little sidekick great  grand boy but somehow we have managed. He drinks soup out of a pretty cup just like me! He has been quite a helper too.
He said I better make a u turn and head the right direction to Grammie Noelle's so we can take care of Trek.
He loves his leaves. He likes to crunch them under his feet. He is quite the great outdoorsman!
A pretty pink image. Love this tea set. Wanted to check in, since my first winner and I are trying to get together so she can get her giveaway win. Sometime life is just so busy. I am going to draw the final two winners after Rebekah;s wedding. Most days I see myself coming or going or something. I may have worn myself out trying to keep up with everyone and everything. I will make good on my promise to send out beautiful packages I hope the winners will love their treasures.
If we are to properly represent God we need to be careful how we treat the beasts of the earth that He so lovingly created for us.
My daughter Noelle was with my sister Mary today. Because I am feeling so badly I could not go and was sad. My friend Kathy lost her precious mom Simi. Noelle is like the adopted child of Kathy since she stood by me all the years I was a single parent.  Noelle attended the memorial service for Kathy's mom. I am sad and ask for prayers, not only for Kathy and her phamily grieving this difficult loss, her mom was a tiny bundle of energy and a wonderful nurse. But please pray for my friend Vivian too. She fell and could not get up and was moved into a nursing home. I have to get home after the wedding and the holidays to visit with her. She is one of those friends that sticks by you no matter what.  While she was visiting, Noelle took a photo of this childhood photo where my sister Mary is front and center and my brother Eddie in on your left and cousin Kenny on your right while the twins, (cousins) Marla and Darla were in the middle. The four of them made their first communion and my sister was dressed like a lovely angel, which she really is. I sure love my life.


3 comments:

Sandee said...

Prayers for all those that need prayers. Sometimes life is hard and we need to lean on others for a bit.

Have a fabulous day and feel better soon. ♥♥♥

Mevely317 said...

I so hope you're feeling better tonight!

That's a great idea of enjoying soup from a pretty cup! Last week my DIL was showing me some lovely pieces of china she's found here and there at Estate sales. They've used Fiesta Ware forever, but she said when the girls leave home she wants to start using mis-matched plates (on chargers) for she and my son. (He might probably care less, but it does sound rather elegant and romantic.)

Beautiful boy enjoying those leaves!

Buttercup said...

Take good care! I'd love to join you for tea. That would be so fun!