Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Aw....Mondays and Other Assorted Fun

Leo said he would sit still for a moment if I promised him two treats!  He sure drives a hard bargain! But his waistline is slim and trim so he can eat an extra treat. I think about his life before us. He spent most of his days in a crate while his owner worked, The day we let him out of that kennel and hauled it to the shed he trotted alongside as if to say, I am free at last! Stop by Aw...Mondays and tell Sandee and everyone hello.
Harrison loves M I C K E Y ! I have lots of LuLaRoe leggings and long tunic tops that feature Disney. He loves when I wear anything Mickey. It makes his day!
A blue snow day complete with glassy mirrored pond. I thought I would share with Blue Monday. I've missed a few weeks. But here are my own photo captures;
Our backyard is covered in deep snow plus the temps are low and the sun is having a hard time coming up. Everything is white around us. Leo said, no thank you, and made a fast clip through thr yard and back into the back door.
A view out the front door and up the street where Noelle is cooking up a storm for the new week. My next door neighbors are Seattle transplanets. They stay inside on days like this. My other neighbor, a Pennsylvania native, is like, eh, whatever! He and his sister are use to the snow.
In our youth this was fun stuff, snow skiing was anyway!
The snow today is wet and heavy like concrete. We didn't get our newspaper and I wanted to dig around the driveway to see but Nope! No paper! So now I feel like Maxine. Look at those teeth chatter.
I love a world globe and I wouldn't mind having this teapot. So sweet. We are enjoying some hot tea while taking a break.

Something you can always do for free, be kind. Somedays it is hard to do when people rush about and cut you off in traffic and pretend they don't see you there. But kindness is a better solution to any trouble.
Days like this make me want to watch baseball. Spring will be here, one day, after a long cold winter.
Have a wonderful week.!

7 comments:

Little Wandering Wren said...

I think you all deserve double treats to get you through your snowy days. Leo is a lucky dog!
Sending you some Aussie sunshine, it's been hot, hot, hot here!
Wren x

Lux G. said...

LOL. Aunt Acid is so classic.
Oh, hope it's warming up there now. Enjoy the winter but keep warm.

Sandee said...

Leo is a very lucky dog to be out of that crate and he's sure a handsome one.

Yes shivering is exercise.

I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

Have a woof woof day, Leo. My best to your peeps. ♥♥♥

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely post and such a sweet, sweet photo of your doggie ~ they do like their treats!

Happy Week to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Kathe W. said...

good for you tossing that nasty crate. I bet Leo is very happy! He deserves treats!

Edna B said...

Leo is so handsome. I don't like crates. Don't need them. My doggie is family and family doesn't live in a crate. Leo deserves to be spoiled all the time. The love he gives back is just awesome.

I love that teapot. I don't think I've ever seen one like it. I'll bet the cups and saucers are beautiful too.

I like your thought, I just stare out the window and wait for spring. Spring and Fall are the best seasons.

Now I'm off to make us some lunch. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

Ida said...

Leo is super cute. Wow you've had a lot of snow. Here it's rain (which I'm okay with). Have a great day.