Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

TUEDAY SHOW AND TAIL

Trek is a quirky canine. He doesn't like other male dogs. I think it is the whole alpha male, I am the boss, with him. But he is a funny guy. When I check on him, twice a day, at least 4 days a week, he waits patiently for me to hand him multiple treats.
A rare photo of Martin Sodja, my great great grandfather. His daughter Agnes was my great grandmother. I love these old photos. I Just had a conversation with my friend Sandy who lost her mom last year. She and her hubby are taking care of their home and her late mom's home too. She said there are hundreds of photos in boxes she must sort through. But her mom was very good at writing on the back with names and dates.
My sweet little Harrison loves this old tree stump in the front yard. I missed me. Other than seeing him on CHRISTmas Eve and Day he was sick. So he didn't visit me last week because his mom and dad had to take an extra day off work to care for him.
We had crazy CHRISTmas sweaters this year, Mine is an oldie but goody. The hubby had a brand new one with a llama on it.

7 comments:

Sandee said...

I know how much you love learning about your ancestors. I find it fascinating too. Thanks for sharing stories about your family.

What a good looking man dog. He's the boss and that's that.

Love the sweaters. Such fun.

Have a fabulous day. ♥

Pom Pom said...

Hi Anne! Aw! That's a cute photo of you and your hubby! Happy New Year!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

That's a cute llama sweater. :-) Cheers to a new year!

Tete said...

Happy New Year! Love the sweaters and that sickness is everywhere!

Mevely317 said...

That Harrison is adorable!
Ya, Sandy is so fortunate her mother took time to label each of her photos.

Great CHRISTmas sweaters! We're having unseasonably warm temps, so I'm a bit grumpy I can't wear my cold-weather clothes.

Wise Hearted said...

OMG, I Love your attitude toward downsizing so your children do not have to deal with your stuff...why should we do their job, right. Love your humor and insight.

Edna B said...

Trek is a handsome doggie. I do love the old family photos. Maybe someday I'll try Ancestor to see if I can find any of mine. You stay warm and have a great day, hugs, Edna B.