Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2018

MONDAY FUN DAY

I start something and sometimes it never gets finished. Lately, I have been thinking about AlphabeThursday and the fact that May 16, 2016 was the last time we heard from Jenny on her blog. She was magnificent at what she did for all of us.  I may just post my own version of Alphabe Thursday and try to keep it up from A to Z.  I have kept up with Jenny and sent letters and cards but I don't know anyone who has heard anything from her. I do know she moved but other than that, nothing else. so I will try to get the alphabet done in 28 weeks of A to Z.
Now I hope you will visit Sandee and share your favorite Aw....Monday animal post.
This friendship is really something and the person who took the photo really had a gem of a photo op! So sweet.
Blue skies and bright Spring like pink flowers.  The perfect combo for Blue Monday. We have snow tonight and dark skies but I love seeing a bright blue sky. Makes me smile. So visit Blue Monday and share your favorite blue today.
RIP Stephen Hawking. I have always loved this quote attributed to him. The most intelligent man in the world and lived a long life with a horribly devastating illness. I was saddened by his death but smiled at the remarks of his children who all said he was the kindest person they ever knew. I do believe life is what you make it. Thanks for all the memories Stephen Hawking. You were an amazing human being. Please visit Annie and share something positive and enlightening today.
This is a tiny faker. Somehow I believe newborn babies contemplate how they can control their parents from the moment they lay eyes on that baby. This little guy likes late night wide awake times and daytime sound sleeping. Laughing out loud, because our son Jeremy was a night owl too. Like father, like son. Babies make me smile and my life is good because of it.
Maxine seems fitting today. She and Brody would great along famously. When I saw the caption about Mr. Coffee, I thought about Joe DiMaggio. Do you remember him hawking Mr. Coffee on T.V. commercials? If you love baseball like I do you will know "Joltin' Joe", the "Yankee Clipper".
Did I mention baseball is in the air? Coming to a city near you in a few short weeks.
A terrific application to life.

8 comments:

Sandee said...

Awww, love the dog and kitty. That's a lot of Awww this morning.

I hope you find your friend.

Newborns can make their parents a bit wacky. It's what they do. They are worth it though.

I LOVE Maxine.

I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

Have a fabulous day, honey. ♥

carol l mckenna said...

wonderful post ~ I remember Jenny and used to link up with her Alphabet Thursday ~ Absolutely love the dog and kitty photo!

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Marti said...

That is a great photo. Is that Spats? Love the grandbaby too, he is adorable.

Kathe W. said...

Great post! Sad about Stephen Hawking, but didn't he teach all of us
a very important thing. However different life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such wonderful photos and we always love Maxine!

messymimi said...

Lots of fun here this Monday, and i am certain you are right about newborns wanting complete control and getting it.

pilch92 said...

Great post. Your grandson is adorable.Have a nice week!

Lisa said...

Oh my, I almost spit out my tea when I saw your Aww.....Monday pic! So adorable. And the smile continued when I read that newborns are always contemplating how to control their parents. So true. I was also saddened at the passing of Steven Hawking. A brilliant mind without question. I wish he could have brought himself to credit his creator with the miracle of living 50+ years longer than medically expected. But, on the other hand, I wonder if his heart was hardened against God because of the "unfairness" of his condition.