Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2018

BLOGGING

 I am always cheerleading for bloggers! I hated seeing so many wonderful blogger buddies leave and head over to social media. Yet I don't seem to have enough hours in the day to blog daily and accomplish all my household chores and such, Oh life, why are you so cruel?
Instead of being grumpy or sad or whiney, I am going to share my sweet girl (Lulu) surrounded by Thor (left) and Loki (right). These cuties, sweet long haired chihuahua puppies came to live with us yesterday. The newlyweds wanted a puppy, and they bought the two brothers. They are so cute but they should be Trouble I and Trouble II. They get into serious mischief. with names like Thor and Loki they just want to be super heroes. These fellows and brothers so leaving one behind was N O T an option. My son-in-law Zach is one half  of a set of twins. He was excited having these boys, he fondly calls, his twin boys!
I was so wanting a tiny dog, ever since Hannah lost Roxanne. I asked the lady if she would get any more chihuahua's and she said she had one coming in but was not sure if she was a boy or a girl. My hubby really wanted a girl, like Roxanne.
When Roxanne came to live with us in December 2010, we all fell madly in love with her. She was Hannah's girl. A precious rescue Markus, Hannah's former beau found in an open field on a snowy evening a few days before CHRISTmas. she had been a breeder and when she could not produce anymore babies they dumped her. We loved that little girl until we lost her to cancer 11-01-2013. Lulu has been a gift to reopen our hurting hearts to love again. We know Thor and Loki are the icing on the puppy cake because those two are like a comedy duo.

Thor is this mighty warrior until his brother gets the best of him. He is smart and sweet and so full of energy I wish I could bottle it just to have a single drop every day!
Loki is a mild mannered pup. H A ! N O T ! He seems innocent until he and his brother Thor get into wrrestling matches.
Loki likes solitude when the hectic pace of puppy life gets to him! Lulu can be a diva so he has just had about enough of her nagging! Life is going to be fun with these three characters. Leo is loving it, he is the ultimate guardian of the puppies. The cats, meh, that is another story for another time. So come visit Sandee and say Aw.....Mondays.
I've been doing the daily Dress Up Challenge from April 12 to May 12 2018 with Allora and Nancy Campbell at their LuLuRoe page on social media. My blue, yellow and red Cassie skirt went to the hot diggity dog Irma shirt since I was in a wild and crazy mood with puppy madness today. Maybe the folks at Blue Monday will like my crazy blues mixed with yellow and red too.
Just a smile from a handsome boy to remind myself, life is simply what you make it to be. I'm with my handsome grandson, S M I L E. I was reminding this young lad that although my singing voice is not terrific, the words I make up to silly songs about him are from my heart and he tends to agree. He willbe the same age as Thor, Loki and Lulu as they are all born in the  lovely month of February 2018.
Thank you Love is....I could not have said it better myself.
Cynical Maxine about dogs. Her pet is quite the boom box pup.
A Scripture to share today and some wise words to share with Annie
Grateful to have a smile today and one to share. Be like Brody - S M I L E

8 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Sandee, I am unable to leave a comment at your blog. I sure love your Monday share. Thank you for hosting and enjoy a beautiful week my friend. HUGS

Theresa said...

Oh that sweet smile:) I am very sad that so many bloggers are leaving us but I keep plugging along! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Sandee said...

I agree that many are leaving blogging and going to social media. Some of them aren't liking social media after a bit.

Oh the pups. They are most awww.

I and enjoyed all your outfits this past few weeks. Make me smile.

I put your comment on my blog. All is good.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday. Big hugs, my friend. ♥♥♥

Mevely317 said...

Your fur babies are adorable, Anne! I had to smile, remembering when we adopted BOTH Macie and Grace ... because Tom and I couldn't come to an agreement which puppy to bring home. How lonesome Thor or Loki would be without the other!

Did you see where Sean and Jamie adopted a new 'baby', Thelma Lou?

I don't know how anyone can feel gloomy in a world of new babies and new puppies, do you?

Pom Pom said...

Hi Anne! I like your outfit and those pups are ADORABLE!

Edna B said...

I just love this post. I love love animals! The kitty and those puppies are just adorable. I am so tempted to get another little doggie for company for Pogo. Babies love it when we sing our silly made up songs to them. So keep on singing! I even sing silly songs to my Pogo. He probably thinks I'm a nut, but that's okay. I sing to him because he makes me happy. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

carol l mckenna said...

Grandson is awesome ~ what a sweetie and the trio of little darlings are the'frosting on the cake' ~ Delightful and loving photos!

Happy Week to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lisa said...

Awww, those puppers are adorable. Those ears!!! I giggle at the thought of two of them named Thor and Loki! They must be "mighty" big for their britches. And, your handsome grandson is such a blessing.