Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

HELLO JUNE

The month of May was tough for me this year. I was sick with a viral illness and it lingered too long. I am grateful to see a new month here. I thought Beverly would enjoy seeing some pink goodness splashed around my blog today for Pink Saturday. I have missed all the Pinkies who participate.
This is a beautiful Maui sunset. I am happy for our newlyweds. They are taking a long awaited honeymoon to Hawaii and they leave early tomorrow A,M, Although they are visiting a different island, I am anxious to see all their photo shares.
Because I like to stay positive, I am sharing a grateful quote. If you look carefully you will always find something to be grateful for. Today, I was grateful the hubby had ten minutes to sit with me on our patio swing and enjoy the sun rising while we sipped some morning coffee.
The sun was making an appearance. I love my clothesline and am grateful to have it here. I Also love the old shed my neighbpor Kristy has in her yard. We had some brutal winds a few months ago and she lost her greenhouse. I love old things so this makes my heart grateful that I have good neighbors.

Scripture to compliment each day.
I am going to try to complete the alphabet this month. I like finding interesting things to share here. I like to honor Jenny Matlock who use to host Alphabe Thursday each week. I have not heard from Jenny in ages. Anyone else hear from her? I know she struggled with health issues and chronic pain no one seemed to be able to properly diagnosis.  She was an amazing friend and I miss seeing her and many other bloggers here. So here is to Jenny and I hope something good will come to her health wise.
Let's go with "attitude". Depending on your attitude you could have a terrific day or a rotten one! I really try to have a great attitude. Often I see elderly folks who are down right mean and I don't want to be like that. I have lots of aches and pains. when one pain stops throbbing another starts but I don't feel like I should take it out on others, especially small children, babies and their loved ones with them in public places.
This is a total "bad attitude."
This is a seriously great attitude! It's called, I cried, my dad picked me up! I have his number hee hee hee!
Summertime is baseball time and I hardly like to do anything else.
America is so divided. The ahtred is boiling in the veins of so many people. We need to come together. I am so happy blogging. Social Media is wicked to it's core. Glad to be here. Have a beautiful weekend.


6 comments:

Sandee said...

I can't wait to see the Hawaii pictures either. What an exciting time for them.

Have a fabulous weekend, Anne. Big hugs. ♥

FABBY'S LIVING said...


It's wonderful to have good neighbors. Wonderful post.
Thank you so much for your comment. I so appreciate it.
Don't worry, your dear son will find a job as a policeman and we will pray for him, that's for sure.
Blessings,
Fabby

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What a sweet post! Sorry to hear that you were ill..
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Debbie

The Cynical Sailor said...

That Maui sunset is absolutely stunning! I hope you're feeling better. Nothing worse than being laid up with a bug :-(

The French Hutch said...

I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick. Hope you are on the up side of that and feeling 100% yourself soon. Hawaii, what a wonderful place to honeymoon . Love your positive thinking. Hope your week is a good one.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

What a sweet little boy, he lets Granny and me MOL all over :D Pawkisses for a Happy Day and hope you feel better now :) <3