Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2018

HELLO SUMMER

We are in for eighty-five degrees today. It is a relief from the 90's we had for 15 days straight! Then the storms, hail damage everywhere. We have a fiberglass cover on the front porch and it is riddled with holes. But some folks lost windshields in their cars and even their homes so we are very grateful.
Enjoyed the company of Harrison Tuesday and half day Wednesday!   He is such a great helper and a good little boy. I miss seeing him each week.
This child is serious about eating his cheeseburgers! We had gone out to dinner and he was exhausted, no nap early in the day. He fell asleep so we carried him inside and took his food to go. We got caught in a hail storm, we were soaking wet and by the time we got back to the house, he was ready to chow down on his delicious burger with cheese.  He fits into Wordless Wednesday !  Come CHRISTmas he will have a new sibling. WHen you ask him about it he says the only baby he wants is cousin Brody!
Brody's daddy said it was time to get another shot and here is his face! This kid cracks me up. he is totally serious or hamming it up for the camera. Grateful all is well with him and he is growing so quickly. What a sweet boy he is.
Our son-in-law Roger is having surgery on his shoulder as we speak.  Noelle is a grateful her friend Julie from New York is visiting and she went to the surgery center with them this morning. Keep Anne and Heather, both in Texas in your prayers. Anne has a cyst that will need to be removed and Heather, some type of tumor. They would appreciate your prayers.
I am in charge of the first afternoon feeding of this tiny fellow. Loki is quite a character and I like my time with him while I have to fed him. Although they have diagnosed him with Mega Esophagus he has never vomited and our daughter and her husband wonder if he is truly a ME pup.
Our girl Lulu is growing so quickly. She can keep up with the two boys now. AT first she was so shy and timid but she is queen of the house now!
THor is trouble with a capital "T"! He loves to bark randomly at nothing. He will bark at the neighbor dogs, Duke the black lab just lifts his leg and ignores him and trots back to his house.  Naazy the beagle is afraid of this goofy fellow. He likes to bark at other dsogs and if he gets no response he cries like he is being hurt! They run off and don't look twice at this little fellow. The great dane behind us, just gets the biggest kick out of Thor. I am sure he thinks "what a pipsqueak!" Life is funny with this trio of silly pups. Leo enjoys them and then he wants his quiet time.
This was Leo's first meeting with Lulu. He is so careful around these puppies and she looks up to Leo. When she does her business she runs over to him as if she is saying, "Hey look at the great job I did!" The girl is fearless.
The puppies will wonder where their lunch is and I want to finish my salad I had last night. enjoy a wonderful day and always have a grateful heart.
Stop by Thankful Thursday here and also Thankful Thursday thank Sandee for sharing this and Brian for hosting.

13 comments:

Sandee said...

Love your babies and your four legged woofs. Prayers that the surgery will go well.

Have a blessed day, Anne. Big hugs. ♥

Annesphamily said...

Sandee, the blog hop picked up my image three times! It would not leave a comment either! I am so tech challenged! HAve a beautiful day my friend! HUGS

Sandee said...

I'm guessing that Brian at Brian's Home can fix that. Do not worry. Brian is a really nice guy. Fun blog and I love his kitties, especially Sister Zoe. Hugs back. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey, don't worry about the 3 image thing, it happens. You sure have a bunch of cuties on your post today! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Annesphamily said...

Thanks Brian and thank you for hosting!

pilch92 said...

SO much cuteness in one place between your grandson, Brody and the pups. :) I will add these people to my prayer list, hope all goes well with surgeries.

M Dawson said...

Happy Thankful Thursday! Hope the surgery went well!

Theresa said...

Prayers that the surgery is a success and that healing will be quick and complete! LOVE these pictures of the kiddos and the family pets:) SO cute! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Edna B said...

Hoping that the surgery goes well. All your little boys are just precious. And those beautiful puppies - well, what can I say. If I were there, I'd probably try to sneak them out in my purse. They are just darling. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

I don't know who is cuter … the fur babies or their tiny humans? All the same, you're so blessed to be surrounded by all that love!
Prayers for Roger's speedy healing!

Patti said...

I'm assuming Brody and Harrison are your grandsons. What cuties they are! I look forward to the day of having grands...maybe next year?

The pooches are so sweet. What breed are they? Very unique ears.

Thank you for your recent visit to my blog and for following along. I am following along with you as well.

Blessings,
Patti

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

What an adorable line up of babies!

Just saw your name on a comment on Harvest Lane Cottage from back in 2010!
It reminded me to stop by.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The children and the dogs are too cute!!