Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2019

FATHER'S DAY TRIBUTES

What is there to say about the greatest dad a girl could ever have? My dad was the kindest person I ever knew. He loved my mother, his children and his phamily. He was quiet, kind, humble and faithful to his maker.
My dad was amazing. He knew everything about baseball. He had the most beautiful handwriting and he read his bible. I know this because he constantly told me things I know he read in his bible. "He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. " Clarence Budington Kelland
I miss my dad and my mom too. The worst feeling ever, being an orphan.
Best parents ever!







Photo shares of amazing men I love and those they love best.

P H A M I L Y always makes me happy.

Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father! Lydia  M. Child, Philothea: A Romance 1836


2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hugs as you remember your very special Dad today.

Sandee said...

I'm so happy you had a great dad. What a wonderful day you had remembering the best dad ever.

Have a blessed day and week, honey. Big hug. ♥