Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

Feline Friday with Humor

This could be our big kitty. But he is kind of a bully cat so he prefers taunting the puppies. Mr. Kitty, be nice!
Just like people cat's too can insert their foot in their mouth. Visit Feline Friday and share your feline fun too.
HaHaHa! One more Feline Friday. Cats are humorous aren't they?
Billy was a wise man.
The Lord answers our prayers in His time not our time.
My brother's car was handed down to me than my cousin Mike. It was a Chevy Impala, 327 engine. Cars have changed, My  dad took such care of each vehicle in our household. Goodness was I young! HaHaHa!
My honey with his '67 Mustang GT! That was a beauty. In the years we have been married, a friend, Maxine, who suffered a stroke, gifted him her little light yellow Mustang with four on the floor. It was made in the 70's and he loved that car equally. We had young kids and not much room for the phamily so when it developed troubles he sold it to JT, his co worker. Sad times. I would love to have any of these vehicles. Sigh sigh sigh...
One final feline for this Friday. Sweet dreams.

4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were good! Oh yea, that Mustang was some hot ride!

Sandee said...

I love all the kitties and the funnies. I love kitties and pups.

Those muscle cars from our past were indeed awesome. I saw on restored last Wednesday. It was beautiful.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous weekend, my friend. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Woo-hoo … just look at those hot pants! One of my biggest-ever goofs/regrets? When I convinced my (former) hubby to sell his '65 Mustang and buy my boss' fancy Thunderbird … which turned out to be a real lemon.

Love the kitty memes. That would SO be my Gracie, were she a cat.

Dogmom Diva said...

I do not remember that 327..awesome!