Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

Feline Friday and Pink Saturday

My boy Boots was the most amazing feline friend you could find, He always stayed close to me when I suffered with debilitating migraines. He never left me. I wonder if he was an angel sent to me in feline form. I miss him so very much. He was a true one of a kind. Stop by Feline Friday and join the fun.
Waiting, waiting, waiting. I suppose if he wanted to debate pink and blue colors the new Robinson baby boy could care less. He is simply biding his time. No rush to be born. I am certain he is the younger sibling of Brody. That boy debated his coming into this world for a while too. We just all want to see the new little fellow. Hurry baby hurry.
While he is deciding the date of his birth you can visit Anything Goes Pink Saturday
1 Samuel 1:27

Today is also Friendly Fill-In questions. These two cool ladies provide the questions. Ellen and Lorianne

Here are this week's questions:
1. My favorite Peanuts character is__________
2. I knew was no linger a child when ________
3. I was shocked when I learned that_________
4. I always feel frustrated when I ____________

Here answers are my answers:
1. My favorite Peanuts character is Linus, he is so kind.
2. I knew I was no longer a child when I had to find a job.
3. I was shocked when I learned that a large majority of Americans do not neuter or spay their pets.
4. I always feel frustrated when I try to make a budget!

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Boots was a good kitty. Staying with you was a comfort I know. We sure miss our precious ones that have gone to the bridge.

Love those little booties. My son was two weeks late. He liked where he was apparently.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, honey. Big hug. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Isn't waiting (and waiting) the worst? Perhaps he just wants a September birthdate. Cute Q-and-A's, Anne. I'm so surprised - and disappointed - about #3. Seriously?

pilch92 said...

Boots was a handsome boy. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Gotta love Linus and his blanket. It is sad that so many don't spay/neuter. Have a nice weekend! Hopefully you will be announcing the new family member soon. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Boots sounds like he was such a sweetheart. I enjoyed your fill in answers too.

The Menagerie Mom said...

Your Boots was so precious. And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Linus is one of my most favorite Peanuts characters too. There's just something about that boy and his blanket. And I'm with you on the budget! I feel like I'm pretty good with money, but making an actual, official budget is not something I do well. Best wishes!