Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Late for Aw...Mondays, Happy Tuesday and More

The past week has been a tough week. So I am going backward, starting with my Wordless Wednesday You know I can not be wordless. Sigh!
There they are!
Happy Tuesday it simply Mr. Kitty, Mr. Cat, Mr. Tompkins! His life is what you'd call :the good life".

Humor: it is the best go to drug you can use. Besides all the nasty Big Pharm pills have too many side effects. Tacos are good too. You can make them or buy them so many ways! Tacos are good.
Why didn't the dog wanna play football?
....Cause he's a Boxer! hahahahahaha
You're welcome!
Surround yourself with good people. Ones who like to laugh. Nancy from my Premier days is one of those people.  You can thank Nancy for this silly dog joke. Than visit Aw...Mondays and say a belated hi and hey to Sandee and the gang!
The hubby wanted to watch some football so I joined him. The photo on the left, anytime he wears his Kentucky wildcat Basketball hat. We meet the nicest people! A guy came rushing over to our table and stuck out his hand! Wildcats, yeah....he said!  That hat makes the best conversation starters. Thanks Colton, the wonderful grandson who gave him that hat when he visited Kentucky!
This precious boy would have turned nine months old today. It has been hard living without you. Your Daddy and Mommy and brother Harrison miss you so much. We all love you and Grandfather Avery says it best, you are playing with Jesus in Heaven. We will never forget your laughter and your beautiful smiling face.  Alastor Avery, Rest easy baby boy, one of these days we will join you too. Smile down at us.
My sweet friend Cheri lost her precious mom recently. She is a nurse and had the pleasure of caring for her mom. It is very hard for her and this is something I want to share with her. We all hang by those threads when we lose a loved one. Please make sure you are hanging on the hem of Jesus. Ruth, I never had the pleasure of knowing you face to face but the stories I have heard and the wonderful life you built made me smile. Your grandson told us about your love of sports and I have heard so many other stories about you. We know you are with Jesus. Rest easy Ruth.
This says it all.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Some fun and some sad here today. I know you miss your precious baby. I can't imagine.

Thank you for joining Awww Mondays, Happy Tuesday and Wordless Wednesday.

Have a blessed day honey. Big hug. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Aw, I'm so sorry you've had another rough patch! Wonderful calls to prayer; Thank you for being such an encourager.
I think tacos are in order for supper! :)))

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hugs as you remember that precious Avery.

Edna B said...

I agree, life is hard. But we do the best we can. I hope your days ahead are easier to get through. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.