Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2019

SUNDAY STEALING

Sunday Stealing is hosted by Bev Sykes. Since I love music and was visiting my sweet friend Myra I decided to join. Here are my answers to the questions posed:

A song you like with a color in the title.
"Little Red Corvette" by Prince

A song that needs to be played very loud.
"RESPECT" Aretha Franklin and
"My Generation" by the Who

A song that makes you want to dance.
" I Want to Dance With You" by George Strait

A song by an artist who is no longer living.
"Jackson" Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash

A song to drive to.
"On The Road Again" by Willie Nelson

A song with a number in the title.
"22" by Taylor Swift

A song that makes you happy.
"Perfect Symphony" Ed Sheeran with Andre Bocelli
"Me and Magdelena" by the Monkees written by Ben Gibbard
from Death Cab For Cutie

A song that always makes you sad.
"Baby Shark" RIP my Alastor Avery (it was his favorite song)

A song that reminds you of summer.
"Good Vibrations" the Beach Boys

A song that you remember from your childhood
"Anna Marie" by Jim Reeves because my daddy sang it to me

A song That Breaks Your Heart
"You Don't Even Know Who I Am" by Patty Loveless

A song that you never get tired of
"What A Beautiful Name" by Hillsong Worship

A song from your pre-teen years
"Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying" by Gerry and the Pacemakers

A song that is covered by another artist
"The Sound of Silence" by Disturbed
Original "Sounds of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel

A song from the year you were born.
"How Much is that Doggy in the Window"
by  Patti Paige

A song that makes you think about life
"When I Get To Where I'm Going by Brad Paisley with Dolly Parton
"Good Life" by One Republic

Your favorite song with a person's name in the title.
"Mrs. Robinson" by Simon and Garfunkel and the music to
"Help Me Rhonda" by the Beach Boys

A song that you think everyone should listen to
"Blessed Assurance" Elevation Worship (google the author of this hymn)

A song by a band that you wish were still together.
"Our House" by Crosby Stills Nash and Young

A song by an artist with a voice you love
"Perhaps Love" by John Denver and Placido Domingo

Thank you for joining me.




6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh that song is popular here, I've heard it several times!

Kay G. said...

I loved this post and reading your choices for songs!

Mevely317 said...

I loved Gerry and the Pacemakers so much! If I might be so bold to say so, "Our House" sounds like the PERFECT theme for your sweet phamily. :)
I see that Elevation Worship will be performing later this month in Morrison, Colorado … will y'all be there to see them?

勝美 said...

How Much Is That Doggie In The Window, The Tennessee Waltz...

I kind of specialize in Patti Page songs.

Have a lovely day!

NanaDiana said...

I love your choices of music, Anne. I am going to look up a couple of the songs that I don't recognize. xo Diana

Dogmom Diva said...

Great choices!