Pages

Friday, September 20, 2019

THANKFUL THURSDAY WITH FELINE FRIDAY

I wish this google image was mine. It is so beautiful and makes me feel thankfulness for all the natural beauty surrounding us.
There is always something to make us thankful, just look around. Visit Brian and be thankful too.

Rose was not as cooperative as I had hoped. Sometime she is willing to pose, today she is being difficult. Let Feline Friday know you are joining this fun meme.
Some pink hair to style for Pink Saturday

Lots of different shades of pretty in pink.
How about some pink ombre?
Another shade of pink ombre.Visit Beverly and say Happy Pink Saturday.

Friendly Fill-Ins:

Each Thursday Ellen at 15andmeowing and Lorainne of Four-legged Furballs co host this fun meme.

Here are this week's questions:
1.  Never have I ever ________________
2. I won't ___________again.
3. I believe I have good knowledge of ________________
4. __________is my worst enemy

Here are my answers:
1. Never have I ever loved someone like my hubby.
2. I won't be around negativity and drama again.
3. I believe I have good knowledge of raising good kids.
4. Dieting is my worst enemy.


7 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Sometimes us kitties don't care for the camera. I love those pink glasses, but pink hair? Hmmmmm! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

Rose will pose when she wants to pose. It's the way of cats.

Love your thankfuls.

I would have pink hair if I were young. I think it looks so good on the young gals.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs. ♥

Kathe W. said...

Great pink photos! I'm not young enough to dare pink hair! Have a lovely weekend!

Theresa said...

No pink hair for me:) Enjoy your weekend dear friend, HUGS!

pilch92 said...

Rose is a cutie even if she doesn't cooperate. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Your first one is very sweet. Have a great weekend!

Mevely317 said...

I'm loving the back of that dress! Then again, 69 y/o me might look pretty ridiculous. (Dream on!)

These fill-in-the-blank questions are fun. #3? I believe I have good knowledge of 'myself.' … and 4? 'I' am my worst enemy.

Edna B said...

My mother always told me that I was my own worst enemy. She may have been right. Pogo doesn't pose for photos for me either. I really have to work hard for them. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.