Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2019

MONDAY MONDAY

                                                      With our visitor we have been doing lots of fun activities. I went to the Denver Zoo last Monday with Hannah and Jake. This primate caught my eye. I took three quick shots of him. He was not interested in me and I stood there until he gave me his attention. I thought he'd be a great share with Aw...Mondays                                
Today we had a visit at the Aquarium with Hannah, Jakie, Rebekah, Zach and my hubby Avery. 

Blue Monday has been hosted by Magical Mystical Teacher and Jeanne and the late lovely Sue who founded the beautiful day Blue Monday. There was lots of bluetiful blues at the Aquarium. So here is to all those fine folks who once hosted. May your Monday be filled with wonderful shades of blue.
 This fish was a funny fellow. He stopped to pose and look at those bulging blue eyes. He was quite a "catch"!
Fishy, fishy in a brook,
Daddy caught him with a hook,
Mommy fried him in a pan,
And Baby ate him like a man.
This fish brought back memories of my childhood and this little poem. Now I am positive you can not go fishing at the Aquarium. But this sweet poem came to mind.
+
The Bronco Brothers were happy today. Their team won!
Phamily
Brittany with Blake, Noelle and Roger, Brody napping and Harrison being handsome with his blue eyes.
Phamily II
My honey and me at the Aquarium. Jacey and Colton, yesterday at Estes Park, Hannah and Jake at Estes Park and Rebekah and Zach at the Aquarium.
Love is...always sweet, special and sensational.



A daily Scripture.

6 comments:

Edna B said...

Oh, such wonderful photos! It looks like it was a really fun day for all of you. Gosh, the little one is growing so fast! You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Thanks for stopping by!

It's good to see you are still blogging also.

I really miss the Jenny Matlock gang!

Barb

Brian's Home Blog said...

That had to be a fun time and that monkey sure looks deep in thought!

Mevely317 said...

That primate is hysterical ... The 'googly-eye' fish kinda creepy! Loved these new pix of your boys, Anne. Harrison is, indeed, a handsome chap -- look out ladies!

Sandee said...

You have Aw all over this post. What a lovely family you have.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Anne. Big hug. ♥

pilch92 said...

Wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing them. You are truly blessed with a beautiful family.