Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Thankful Thursday is a good time for me to be thankful for the break in the frigid cold weather we have had. This meme always makes me smile. I keep hearing we should hit 60 by the weekend but I will believe it when I see it. Meanwhile, Elsa please don;t send anymore snow to Colorado for a while.
I found this google image who credit the poem/s author and I am guessing, artwork too. It is very lovely and often when I have had to go into the cold snowy weather the past weeks, I always look for something good, sort of like these words a talented poet wrote here.



4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh we agree, no snow please, ever! It's warm here again but is plenty rainy. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

No snow is a good thing. We don't have snow here and I'm always so thankful for that.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. Big hug. ♥

Edna B said...

On a positive note, the snow will help to keep the reservoirs and streams full. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

Oh puleeeze … I'll take all the snow you don't want!
Then again, by the time it gets to Alabama it won't be the dry crunchy sort my heart remembers. HUGS!