Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Oh if only people could muster the respect, intelligence and kindness to get along.
Love is love, lacking in so much today, Why can an animal extend kindness and love? People would rather use the worst weapon of all, H A T E !
Animals are wise creatures. They learn to get along.
 Sometime putting those with differences together works out for the very best, One can always hope.
Please visit Thankful Thursday  Stick with kindness. Let go of hate. Be thankful you still live in a free country. Be thankful if you have a job.  Be grateful for people who do love you regardless of your differences. Be helpful. Someone is waiting for you and you don't even know they need you. A kind word, a simple card or gift.  A helping hand. I am thankful there is always someone who needs my encouragement and I their encouragement. Be kinder and stop the hate.
Prayer helps me keep my focus on the good there is in our world. For this, I am very thankful. I hope today you will pray.

6 comments:

Sandee said...

Well said, Anne, well said. I'm with you on this.

I hope you had a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Big hug. ♥

Theresa said...

YES, so much HATE! We don't all agree and that's OK, but let's just get along. Prayer gets me thru the good and bad days! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Mevely317 said...

Do you read minds? (*smile*)
Only yesterday, as I was putting the finishing touches on my Vision Board, was I pondering about Kindness. Certainly, I need to up my game. Note to self: Stop with the impatience already and put yourself in his shoes.

Edna B said...

I agree. Why can't we all get along the way our animals do? Maybe this why I love animals so much. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B,

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes, we all wish humans could be a kind as all us critters, the world would be such a nice place. We always stick with kindness though. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

pilch92 said...

Beautiful post.