Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

A view of Long's Peak near Loveland, Colorado. I love Loveland because every year you can mail your Valentine's Day wishes from there. Each year there is a hand stamped poem stamped onto your cards and letters.  This program has been going on for over 70 years and they have about 60 volunteers who hand stamp the mail. You can go on line and find out about this fun program in case you want to send some old fashioned love to your Valentine. Please visit Wordless Wednesday and say hello to all who participate.

6 comments:

Sandee said...

Colorado is such a beautiful state. So many places to explore.

Love the Valentines from Loveland. I didn't know about this.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day, Anne. Big hug. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Thanks for the peek at the peak, it's sure beautiful!

Edna B said...

What a gorgeous photo. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

Beautiful! I love Alabama, but sure miss Colorado's spectacular scenery.

pilch92 said...

Looks like a beautiful place. I like the idea of getting a letter stamped there. One year, I went to Bethlehem< NY to mail Christmas cards and no one even noticed the stamp. :(

My Tata's Cottage said...

@pilch92 I tried to mail Christmas cards from Santa Claus, Indiana and they all arrived after New Years even though I sent them there, in a large package to mail for CHRISTmas! I also tried to mail Valentine's from Bridal Veil and Kisseemee but neither one had anything exciting to show on their postmark :-(
I would have loved getting a card from Bethlehem!