Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

Feline Friday Friendly Fill Ins and Pink Saturday

This kitten appears to be waving for a taxi in NYC! Makes one wonder what does go through their minds. Stop by Feline Friday

FRIENDLY FILL-INS
Each Thursday Ellen and Lorianne provide Friendly Fill-In questions.
Ellen came up witht he first two questions and Lorianne the last two.
If you need help, please contact either Ellen or Lorianne.

1. I won't pay more than ___________for ___________.

2. The last ________________I___________ was _______________.

3. I recently had the opportunity to _______________.

4. _______________is cause for celebration.

Here are my answers:

1. I won't pay more than $20 to see a baseball game. I am there for baseball, not to eat gourmet food        or look at  French impressionist art work. If I want fabulous food I will go to a restaurant. If I want       art I will go to my local art museum the first Saturday of each month, for FREE!

2. I recently played the game  Giggle Wiggle and I had so much fun because is tested your patience!

3. I recently had the opportunity to honor one of the three final survivors of the USS Arizona.                  Donald Stratton was a resident of the state of Colorado and knowing his story before he passed            away last month.  He was a true American Hero. Two of our daughters and one son-in-law                  attended the memorial service for him.

4.  FREEDOM is a cause for celebration.
Stop by Pink Saturday and share your favorite kind of pink! These are Porter tomatoes. The skin is smooth and dark pink in color. They are delicious to eat in a salad, use for canning or juicing. I have 60 Porter Tomato seeds that I am getting ready to plant. Colorado is quite finicky when it comes to gardening. You can not get out too early as we have been known to have snow as late as Mother's Day (2015-2016). so I will do a starter garden and watch for those precious buds to push up from the soil and hopefully, give us a good crop of tomatoes by summer's end. Last summer our daughter Rebekah grew a small crop of potatoes on the patio. I love all the fresh garden crops. and hope we can plant more than just our tomatoes.





8 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your fill-in answers were wonderful and boy, that wee kitten sure is a cutie!

Sandee said...

Love your fill-ins. Love freedom too.

That kitty is most adorable.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Big hug, honey. ♥

Theresa said...

Love your answers. That game looks like SO much fun! Enjoy your day and weekend dear friend! Thanks, as always, for visiting me! HUGS!

Mevely317 said...

I've not heard of Giggle-Wiggle, so it's off to investi-Google I go!
So impressed to learn of your kids' choosing to attend Donald Stratton's service. Sometimes I question our younger generation's patriotism -- but you and Avery done raised them right! (*smile*)

I'm going to ask my 'mater-loving hubby if he's heard of those Porter tomatoes. Thanks for the tip!

LV said...

Nothing better than good, home grown veggies. Looking forward to them.Can you tell me how you link into Pink Saturday or other blogs. I still do it the old fashion way.

Edna B said...

I hope your tomato plants all come up. I don't seem to have much luck planting them anymore. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

pilch92 said...

That is a cute kitten. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I agree that freedom is a cause for celebration. That game looks like fun. Have a nice weekend. XO

Cathy said...

Is that the stadium in Cincinnati? Just being nosy. Loved the little kitten.