Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful God loves all people of the earth. I am thankful I have the bible to refer to. I am thankful God loves me. I am thankful to be intelligent enough to know God loves each individual. I am thankful for Thursday. I am thankful I  found this sweet images of this beautiful feline. Thankful Thursday

 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
 - I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
Matthew 5:43-48 - Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.   
 - Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.
Acts 10:34-35 - Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:   
 - And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Proverbs 6:16-19 - These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:   
 - He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
 - He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
 - Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied [him]? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil [is] good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, Where [is] the God of judgment?
 - Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
 - For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
 - Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.
Zephaniah 2:3 Seek the Lord, all you meek of the earth, who have upheld his justice. Seek righteousness, seek humility. 

8 comments:

Sandee said...

Amen, sister, amen.

Have a blessed Thankful Thursday, Anne. Big hug. ♥

Louca por porcelana said...

Amen!What wonderful post,thanks.

Theresa said...

Thank you SO much for this post! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

messymimi said...

Amen! Truth is always truth.

Mevely317 said...

My, that first foto looks like something Anne Geddes might have taken!
Thanks for these verses. I need to fill my mind with this v. what's being said on (not-so)social media.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are totally purrfect thankful, we all say Amen too. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

pilch92 said...

Beautiful post. XO

Detak detik said...

Amen! Blessed you!

https://www.cekaja.com/small-business-banking/