Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Thankful Thursday and More


Happy Thursday The Dusty Rose Tea Room was my happy place for tea. The owner Jeanette, was a sweetheart and she gave her customers 100 percent excellent customer service. Her Black Walnut Cookies and tarts and Lemon Squares were filled with flavor and baked daily in her tea shop. Realizing she had to close her business made me so incredibly sad. She was an amazing tea lady and I will always have many fond memories of her and all her teas and wonderful Black Walnut Cookies, Tarts and Lemon Squares, to name just a few.
This was not like a business but a cozy home of a good friend. The lace curtains and tablecloths made you feel like you were home.  I am going to truly miss this little gem.
There are lots of fun filled books about tea and many delicious recipes to share with a friend or two or ten! 
I had trouble all day long with this new blogger. It changes text color and highlights even though I do not select this choices. This is the worst format I have ever used. 

2. My biggest success has been_______________

3. Not to brag, but I __________________

4. For me, _______________is the meaning of life.



This has been a rough day with technical difficulties here at blogger. I hope you all have a great day.




7 comments:

Mevely317 said...

I agree 100% about the new blogger. Wish folks would double triple check to be certain their product is 'road worthy' before rolling it out. Er, should I saw, shoving it down our throats.
ANYway, these photos of the tea room make me smile. I'm not so fond of tea, but agree about the 'homey' feel. If I saw that embroidered tea towel, it would have had to come home with me. :)

Did Jeanette have to close shop on account of the virus?

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes, that tea place looks so nice, what happened? I hope you get the hang of the new blogger soon, I've seen several say they've been having problems. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Edna B said...

All of a sudden I'm having trouble with the font changing color and with the spacing between sentences and paragraphs. I hope it gets straightened out soon. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Sandee said...

I'm admin on another bloggers blogspot blog and it sure is different. I hope it works itself out and soon.

I'm sorry about the tea room closing. Many places are no more. So sad.

Have a fabulous day, Anne. Big hug. ♥

pilch92 said...

I am sorry the tea room had to close. It did look like a cozy place. XO

Louca por porcelana said...

Great Tea room...Maybe it will open again...Who Knows...Hugs!

messymimi said...

Did the owner have to retire? Either way, there are some places that just can't be replaced.

New Blogger won't let me post pictures from my pad, it's awful, i am going to have to find another way.