Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Friendly Fill In's and Pink Saturday

 

Ellen and Lorianne  co host this blog hop and they both think up the questions each week. Thank you ladies. Here they are this week:


1. I never thought I would say this, but ___________.

2. I can't believe ___________is ____________.

3. _________is how I deal with stress.

4. Now is the perfect time to___________.

Here are my answers:

1. I never thought I would say this, but I am not looking forward to the New Year 2021.

2. I can't believe my birthday is nearly here.

3. Praying is how I deal  with stress.

4. Now is the perfect time to put your trust in Jesus.

I am running behind but so many things come up. Tonight, we stopped by for Nick to pick up a package from Jeremy.  Brody came running outside and next think, we has coming home with us. We will never say no to having the little ones with us. They were getting ready to get dinner and we already had ours so I whipped up one of Brody's favorites, mac n cheese. He is such a kind heart. He helped Grandpa set up his table and chair and ate almost all his dinner so he had a scoop of ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top. When the kids came back to get him Blake helped finish off that mini sundae. Those boys and their big sister gave us the sweetest ornament. Personalized with the five of us, Grandpa, Grandma, Addy, Brody, Blake. These little ones are so blessed with two sets of  grandparents who love them. It is a sweet treat to be with the boys and Addy too when she is not busy with friends and other phamily.


Hope you stop by and say hello to Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday for as long as I can remember. 


When I find pink skies I try to get a photo. This is an oldie from 2016 when I use to drive to the RTD station to drop my honey off for his bus. Now that the bus-line  no longer runs he has to drive. I miss those days.

This is a cute white house with pink trim in Lamar, Colorado. It looks the same from 2010 to 2019 when we drove past it.  I love comfy cozy houses and I often wonder, who lives on the other side of that door.








8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a blessing to have such sweet grandchildren, and to live so close to them!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You have just joyful times with those Grands! Hey, love that white house, that might be what the one in D.C. ends up looking like.

Edna B said...

Your pink photos are wonderful. I love the pink sky. When I was in Sweden many years ago, I saw so many pink houses. They really looked nice. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Louca por porcelana said...

"Praying is how I deal stress." It's me!Love your answers.Have a blessed Sunday!

Mevely317 said...

Oh, that pink sky ... I can't even! Love your fill-in's. I think my problem is, I try and over-think it. Happy SONday!

Rita said...

Family time is even more special these days. :)

pilch92 said...

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins , great answers. I know what you mean about 2021, it looks like more of 2020 with covid. I am glad you got to spend time with your grandson. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. XO

messymimi said...

Every moment is a good moment to trust in Jesus.