Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2020

THANKFUL THURSDAY

 

Thankful Thursday Visit Brian and all those who participate.  Leo is a thankful gift. He loves looking out the door but he loves running in the backyard even better. These blog hops mean so much to me to participate. Today was just a runaway ! I started working in my garage early this morning and before I knew it, it was dinnertime. Lots accomplished. Have a wonderful rest of the week and be thankful.

1. Thankful for easy dinner foods, order Chinese take out. 

2. Thankful for Leo.

3. Thankful for the pups.

4. Thankful for Mister Kitty, he was feeling poorly two days ago spitting up nothing much and did not eat well. I followed him around like a hawk and watched over him. He took a nap and I laid down beside him so I could watch him breathe. He is his ornery ole self today.



6 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm glad you got lots of things accomplished in the garage. That's a wonderful thing.

I'm also happy Mister Kitty is back to his ornery ole self.

Have a fabulous day, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such good thankfuls and a sweet pup too. I'm glad Mister Kitty is doing okay now. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Edna B said...

My little Pogo loves to sit by the door and look out at everything. He could sit there all day. It looks like Leo is enjoying himself. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

So thankful Mister Kitty's recovered from whatever was ailing him! Love how you lay with him, like a mother might do with her baby. Our fur babies sure pull at our heartstrings ... and I wouldn't have it any other way!

pilch92 said...

I am glad Mister Kitty is feeling better. XO

messymimi said...

Doesn't it feel good to be getting things organized!