Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Pink Saturday

 

                                                         What's in the Crumbl Cookie box?


It is a shortbread cookie frosted with pink goodness. I think this frosting has a hint of cherry flavor. Our son Nick is a regular customer . About once a month he hits the store for a four pack of Crumbl cookies. They are so rich, there are 5 of us in this household and we are really good at sharing. You can not eat a whole of these cookies by yourself. I once had a Crumble cookie by myself and it took me three days to eat it. I had to walk an extra 3 miles but it was worth it. 


I hope you will visit Beverly and Pink Saturday participates. I hope you will continue to pray for Tarrah and Ella. THey are doing well. Nick is hoping to return to work next week. He had an appointment but no on knew where his doctor was. He is an impatient soul like his mom but he just wants to get back to work. Thnaks and sweet dream and Happy SONday to you!



8 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh that cookie looks so good. Prayers to everyone from all of us here.

messymimi said...

Blessed Sonday to you, and lots of prayers for all of you.

Mevely317 said...

That looks SO good! So much, in fact, I've already been over to their website. Are the cookies themselves oversize?

Edna B said...

I'll let you eat a share of that cookie for me. I've already put on a few extra pounds/inches that I don't need. It does look good though! You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have never heard of these cookies, they look SO yummy! Now I am wondering if I culd eat a whole one.

Ann said...

That cookie sure does look good.

pilch92 said...

That looks so good.

Britt K said...

I am a huge fan of shortbread cookies, and this one looks particularly delicious! I don't know if it's the cookie itself, or that soft pink icing - but now I am feeling the need to get my hands on one haha