Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Memories

 

My great cousin Mike B sent this to me. He found the original at his dad's house so wanted to share it with me. My aunt and uncle were my great cousin MIke's grandparents. My mom and dad are the attendants. My dad's sister Angela "Gela" who was two years younger than dad was the bride. My uncle Anthony "Bear" was the groom. I really love looking over these old photos. They mean so much to me. Thanks Mike. You are a swell cousin and a real gem. 


I will return tomorrow, hopefully, to schedule my regular blog hop posts. Thanks for hanging in there with me. 


Much love and many sweet dreams to all. 

6 comments:

Mevely317 said...

What a priceless photo! I love to look at old images, and wonder what they were thinking, what they were saying to one another.
Know what else I love? You said "swell" ... and that made me smile, remembering one of my Grandma Hanson's favorite words. That's not something I hear anymore.

Sandee said...

How wonderful to have this precious photograph. So precious.

Big healing hugs and lots of love coming your way, Anne. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a treasure from another time!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Old photo treasures bring back so many memories and that's a good thing.

messymimi said...

Beautiful!

Dogmom Diva said...

What a treasure. My brother gave me a box of my moms pictures awhile ago, need to go through them. Carl has been organizing the garage so i need to go through lots of things! Hugs))