Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

My BoJon Heritage, Thankful Thursday

 

I can not believe this tiny boy is five years old! He turned 5 on the 10th. We will celebrate this weekend.

Some of the best days were watching this guy when he was little. I am so thankful for him in my life. 

This kid has a good appetite. He loves a good cheeseburger and fries. He also loves ketchup on most everything.


His grammie Lisa wrote this book for him about his brother Alastor. Avery It is available at amazon.com Children are very intelligent even about tough subjects like death.


Here is mom and dad and Harrison James before Alastor Avery came to their lives for that brief while. Today Harrison is a big brother again to Miss Shea Avery Marie . One of these days I will capture him to take a good photo with his sister. 


A favorite photo of these brothers. Life is so fleeting , be kind always.


Praying for this boy today and everyday. He will navigate this world, and I hope he prays. I wish him so much love and happiness but most of all I wish him Jesus.


I wish Harrison James the very best fifith birthday. He is a delightful boy with a terrific imagination. He has a kind heart and he loves all animals.  He loves to play games and he is very good at art too. I just wish him love and I hope he stays close to Jesus. I look at our world differently. I look upward to Heaven where I know Jesus is. I know he will come back for us someday soon . So be happy Harrison James, Enjoy a great birthday and remember to always stay kind.


Visit Thankful Thursday


Sweet dreams everyone. Rest well and praying to be here tomorrow to share with you all. 

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

He is a real cutie, and you are both so blessed to have each other!

My GBGV Life said...

Happy 5th birthday to the little guy. Five is a big deal to kids. We hope life gets back to where it should be as living as we all are is not the way to live.

Edna B said...

Happy Birthday Harrison. You are Blessed, my friend. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Birthday Harrison James, you're such a handsome dude! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Harrison James,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

What wonderful thankful things today. Our grands and great grands are indeed such a blessing.

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday, Anne. Big hug. ♥

Timmy Tomcat said...

What a great joy he brings! Wonderful

Mevely317 said...

Happy Birthday, Harrison James! You are so loved!
I love the name of your grammie Lisa's book. I hope I never have need to buy it for another child -- but it's a blessing to know such a resource exists.

messymimi said...

Wishing him many, many happy returns of the day, and that he will be a man after G-d's own heart.

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Harrison James. XO

Kathe W. said...

Happy Birthday Harrison!