Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Thankful Thursday and Friendly FIll In's

 

Groundhog Day may be gone for another year, but I have a collection of these and am thankful to share them today. Please visit Thankful Thursday This cat appears to have truly eaten that annoying groundhog.


New Mexico has a different take on this Groundhog Day business. Much like Colorado weather, it can not make up it's mind, regardless of what that silly groundhog saw or did not see.


Have you ever wondered if that groundhog is just a bold faced little liar? Hmmmm....he appears to have made a hit song about himself.

Texas has their own brand of Groundhog Day. He calls himself Luckbach Lloyd. He appears to being a coat of armor to avoid being pelleted by the angry mob upset about more heat waves in this state.


Finally, as they say, this is the circle of life. Or nature takes it's first course! Have a wonderful Thursday and always be thankful.


These words struck me and I had to share them here. Anytime you are thankful you are happy.


Ellen and her co host Lorianne share thinking up these questions. Thank them when you join this fun blog hop. 

Here are this week's questions:

1. Fedruary is the perfect month for _________________.

2. I have a subscription to__________________.

3. _________________is my kind of humor.

4. I shouldn't __________________but I do anyway.

Here are my answers:

1. February is the perfect monh for love and birthdays in my phamily.

2.. I have a subscription to Tea Time, my favorite magazine.

3.. Good clean fun is my kind of humor.

4.. I shouldn't eat a chocolate a day, but I do anyway.

   


Sleep well, the snow is heading our way and it is super cold outside. Tomorrow I will complete more tasks I Have been putting off. I wish you all a goodnight's rest with sweet dreams. A fluffy pillow, a warm blanket and all the things you need to get a good rest. Hoping tomorrow brings us together again to visit, to smile and to enjoy the simplicities in life. 

9 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

We got a good laugh out of all of these thanks

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a cute post today!!

My GBGV Life said...

Happy people are thankful people. We agree with the Mexican Groundhog on how the six weeks will go down.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We enjoyed seeing all of those weather predictors, they are all fun! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Edna B said...

I love the cat and the dog. Poor groundhog! You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Sandee said...

The weather does what the weather does and that's all there is to it. You made me laugh out loud.

My mothers birthday in February 6. I sure miss her.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Amen to good clean fun! I think some of my best laughs came from Art Linkletter's "Kids say the darndest things."
These memes are darling. Having lived in Texas so long, my favorite is Luckenbach Lloyd. (Naturally, now I'm humming it in my head ... Waylon and Willie and the boys!)

Marvelous Marv said...

We love all the memes! Especially Luckenbach Lloyd! Thanks for stopping by. Have a marvellously Happy Day!

pilch92 said...

Cute comics, especially the cat one. Thank you for participating in the fil-ins, great answers. I commend you on only having one chocolate a day, I eat several of the Dove milk chocolate pieces. I had not heard of the tea magazine, I will look into it as I know a lot of people who would like it. XO