Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Feline Friday

 

I found this google image and had to share it. Those are some interesting feline names. My favorite, always and forever is Nathaniel Pawthorne. Feline Friday


A cool cat, a refreshing cold drink and some sun shades. It is one way to beat the heat.

Ellen and Lorianne co host this fun blog hop. Ellen came up with the first two and Lorianne the other two. Thanks ladies. 

1. If I could trade places  with someone for a day,  I would trade with no one . I like me ok and I would love to have the traits my grandmother Cecilia had. I am not sure I could have lived her life. But I loved her dearly.

2. I would like to own a  bigger closet some day.

3. I can't stand  the heat and allergies this time of year. It is rneally bad this year.

4.Phamily is my favorite thing about this time of year. Anytime of the year actually.

My morning ran away from me. Banking and groceries and such. I spent lots of time creating a Father;s Day playlist for my sweet husband. Three hours later I looked at the clock, Here I am but I get into my music and time flies away from me.


 


 

These are the Brothers Robinson II. Their dad  Jeremy and his younger brother Nick are the  Brothers Robinson I,  although their dad Avery was the "original" Brothers Robinson with older brother Mike (RIP) and John.  We have not see John since 2016  . We lost Mike in 2015. I am grateful my sweet husband has some nice photo memories with his brothers and of course, his lone sister Lucy too.


A google find. Sweet poetry.

This snapshot of my father-in-law Carl is my husband's favorite photo. He has it framed and it sits on his nightstand.  Oh how I miss him and his ornery sense of humor. He would celebrate a birthday on June 20th.

 So I will say Happy Heavenly Birthday and Father's Day to him today. He is the second guy next to the two guys chatting on your right.  Oh the stories he would tell. But never about war and he was near Pearl Harbor in a submarine when the attack happened. He worked as a guard at the CFandI Steel Corp. My dad worked in the rail mill as a head roller. They worked so hard to provide for their phamilies.

My father-in-law drove a Dodge truck like this one. I would love to be able to afford to purchase this truck and a truck like my dad's 69 Chevy truck.  I found this photo at google images

I will return tomorrow with my stories of dad's in my life. Have a beautiful evening.

The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature. ~Antoine-François, Abbé Prévost d'Exiles


10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the name Nathinel Pawthorne!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I agree, Nathaniel Pawthorne is a great name.

Mevely317 said...

How funny, those names! Wouldn't you love to have a job like that -- thinking up names, creating memes.

If I could change places with anyone for a day? I might pick my husband ... hopefully to be more empathetic to what he's going through (failing eyesight and hearing).

Love the Brothers Robinson II!

Edna B said...

The last cat we had was called Earl Grey. I just may get me another cat. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

Sandee said...

Sushi and Ramen are my favorites. Cute.

Love the last photograph. That's so very true.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Big hug, honey. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are some fun kitty names! Those bikers are mighty cute too.

Kathe W. said...

cute cat names! Our Lucy is sometimes called Lucy-furrball or Lucyfer if she's being naughty!

pilch92 said...

I like the cat names. Sweet photo of the brothers. XO

Jeanette said...

I love the cat poetry. The cat looks like my sweet Toby who we lost last year. The boys are adorable! Have a great weekend!

messymimi said...

What fun names, and a joyful reminiscence about your father and father-in-law.